Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SHAAMROCK is offline Banned

50mg winny pills?? HOW MANY DO I TAKE A DAY??

I JSUT GOT SOME 50MG SINNY PILLS HOW MANY SHOULD I TAKE A DAY 3 4 5 6????????????????? AND WHAT KIND OF GAINS SHOULD I EXPECT ?? THANKS

4plates is offline Banned
    ummmmm 1

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    half in morning, half at night.

still growin is offline Member
    I wouldn't take any. Research first! You obviously don't know anything about winny. Take some time and read the drug profile, then search the threads. Then, if you do that, you won't half to ask!

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    snort it. the 17aa absorbs through the mucus membranes much quicker. research shows 95% absorbtion rate compared to administering orally.
    just fuckin with ya kat daddy!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: 50mg winny pills?? HOW MANY DO I TAKE A DAY??

Originally posted by SHAAMROCK
    I JSUT GOT SOME 50MG SINNY PILLS HOW MANY SHOULD I TAKE A DAY 3 4 5 6????????????????? AND WHAT KIND OF GAINS SHOULD I EXPECT ?? THANKS
    OK....I've read enough of your posts and I have a few things to say

1) Turn off your damn caps lock!! It's annoying and shows laziness on your behalf. Don't give me the same bullshit line about your caps lock being broken, just look at the title to your thread, there are lower case letters.

2) The fact that you continuously ask the same basic questions about winstrol proves that you have done NO research whatsoever. Again lazy, or looking for the easy road.

3) You have only EVER talked about dbol , anavar and winstrol which leads me to believe that you are one of these people who know nothing about AAS and think that "I'll just pop pills and get strong. No need to worry about scary needles". If you had done any research at all, you would realize that injectables are safer and more efficient that orals.

4) When some body mentioned clomid your response was "I DON'T CARE ABOUT CLOMID. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT DBOL" Again you have just demonstrated you complete lack of research. Without clomid you can kiss any gains you make good-bye.

5) In a thread where another member mentioned that they had 10mg winstrol tablets, you laughed and said "HAHAHAHA, MINE ARE 50MG HAHAHAHA" What is this, a fucking playground? I suppose your dad could beat up his dad as well!! Finally, IF you had done any reseach at all you would realize that the concentration of the drug in question has nothing at all to do with it's effectiveness. As a matter of fact, the 10mg winny tabs are a much better quality product than the 50mg tabs.

Now, I may have come across as harsh, blunt or to the point, but I'm tired of seeing this obvious lack of effort. IMO you shouldn't even be using AAS because you seem to take no responsibility, you just ask for solutions without putting in any effort. I'll get off my high horse now.

If you want some good advice, read, educate yourself and learn how to do things for yourself first. Then you can ask for suggestions and advice. Oh yeah, stop being a pussy and consider using an injectable!

orals are out of your system faster and cant be detected after a month thats the only reason my questions are based on them....

KeyMastur is offline VET
    orals are out of your system faster and cant be detected after a month thats the only reason my questions are based on them....
    oh, so something like the injectable form of winstrol , and perhaps reforvit-b (the same 2 drugs you seem to always talk about) aren't ???

it's not just about orals buddy, it's about what you take that determines how quick it's out of your system - chemical composition.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I'll have to agree with Pete. If you don't know what you're talking about you shouldn't be taking anything. We might sound like dick heads but we're trying to save your ass from getting fucked up permanently.

Do the research and then go ahead and ask away.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    If you are worried about being tested, they say that winny gets absorbed in your fat, and can be detected up to a year later.

not with the pills only injectable can be detected for a year

Shredz is offline Respected Member

Re: Re: 50mg winny pills?? HOW MANY DO I TAKE A DAY??

Originally posted by Pete235
    Oh yeah, stop being a pussy and consider using an injectable!
    Got your back on that one 100% Petey. Come on bro!!! Make a little effort. It really doesn't take that much.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    not with the pills only injectable can be detected for a year
    Bro Quit your shit dude,These guys are the teachers and you are apparently a failing student.Try shutting your trap and listen!Just by reading your post I can tell your a very young kid who needs to flush those 50mg winny's before you screw yourself up.If you know detection times why dont you know dosages?This is the first thing most people study...The word of the day kiddy is study!Come back when you're all grown up and have a little more respect for The good Bro,s trying to help your dumbass!

I know No flame posting..........But damn if he doesn't deserve it.

Roidaholic is offline Junior Member
    Take 6 per day...and keep me posted as to the results...im kinda curious...

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    still growin i agree. do alittle more research bro. good luck.

OK DORK IVE ONLY READ IN ABOUT 3 DIFFERENT PLACES THAT DETECTION TIME FOR ORAL WINNY IS ABOUT 3WEEKS....

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hmmm

would it be a felony, misdemeanor, or an act of god if i were to kill shamrock??

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    listen shamcock first watch your mouth junior. then know what your talking about. why arent you in school anyways?

palme is offline Rosie Member

Re: hmmm

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    would it be a felony, misdemeanor, or an act of god if i were to kill shamrock??

Listen to these guys shamrock. And stay away from caps lock...

CHECK THISOUT JAMMER YOU FREAKIN DORK I AUDA DROP KICK YOUR TEETH OUT YOU FREAKIN GEEK
    en Gets Busted, or Does He?

Of course the most famous "success" for the drug testers was the positive test on Ben Johnson in1988 at the Seoul Olympics. For those in the know, this positive test led to more questions than answers. The accepted clearance time for Winstrol in 1988 was three days for the oral form and 14 days for the injectable form (Winstrol-V or Strombaject). Ben was 28 days clear, yet the parent compound was found. The parent compound has a life expectancy of 45 minutes to one hour after administration! The testers have claimed that Ben took it just before the race. I can state categorically, no he did not!

Be that as it may, that was then and this is now. The advances in testing have made the threshold of detection ever lower, leading to current clearance times ranging from 14 days for the oral form to as much as 13 months for the injectable form

HHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA GO F YOURSELF

demetri is offline Member

Re: 50mg winny pills?? HOW MANY DO I TAKE A DAY??

Take 6, with that you can expect to cramp up tighter than a frogs butt. You'll look hard

CHECK THISOUT JAMMER YOU FREAKIN DORK I AUDA DROP KICK YOUR TEETH OUT YOU FREAKIN GEEK
    en Gets Busted, or Does He?

Of course the most famous "success" for the drug testers was the positive test on Ben Johnson in1988 at the Seoul Olympics. For those in the know, this positive test led to more questions than answers. The accepted clearance time for Winstrol in 1988 was three days for the oral form and 14 days for the injectable form (Winstrol-V or Strombaject). Ben was 28 days clear, yet the parent compound was found. The parent compound has a life expectancy of 45 minutes to one hour after administration! The testers have claimed that Ben took it just before the race. I can state categorically, no he did not!

Be that as it may, that was then and this is now. The advances in testing have made the threshold of detection ever lower, leading to current clearance times ranging from 14 days for the oral form to as much as 13 months for the injectable form

HHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA GO F YOURSELF
    All this Knowledge and you dont know if you should take 1 or 6 50mg winny tabs,Tell ya what little man shoot me a PM and let me know where your at.Then when I get there I,ll let you decide wether drop kicking my teeth out is such a bright Idea.Either way your gonna get your dumbass handed to ya!!!!!!!!

rrrddd is offline Junior Member
    take 6 and choke on them you pansy.

Just to show I,m a good guy and can let go of anger the correct dosage is 5 tabs a day until you feel your muscles start to harden then up the dosage to 6 a day.You should run some EQ or Liquid Drano around 400mgs Eq a Week or just 1cc of Drano and should see some interesting results.These dosages are just my opinion and I and AR hold no responsibility for side affects of using anabolic steroids .

palme is offline Rosie Member

kids

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    gentlemen, please. dont respond to shit like this. i dont need to tell you this. i started coming to AR to escape shit like this. i got the impression that i wouldn't see shit like this when i came here. Mods, lets uphold the image that AR has presented in the past and excecute these pricks who come here and start banning idiots who piss valued members off w/ rediculous posts.

just my .02

ragin'

keep dreamin dildo i put muscle bound retards like you to sleep

keep dreamin dildo i put muscle bound retards like you to sleep
    Someone please ban this PRICK!

JAMMMER GO JAM A COCK UP YOURASS YOU FREAKIN PUSSSY YOU SOUND LIKE A BITCH YOU SURE YOU GOT ANY BALLS LEFT?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Re: 50mg winny pills?? HOW MANY DO I TAKE A DAY??

Originally posted by Pete235

OK....I've read enough of your posts and I have a few things to say

1) Turn off your damn caps lock!! It's annoying and shows laziness on your behalf. Don't give me the same bullshit line about your caps lock being broken, just look at the title to your thread, there are lower case letters.

2) The fact that you continuously ask the same basic questions about winstrol proves that you have done NO research whatsoever. Again lazy, or looking for the easy road.

3) You have only EVER talked about dbol , anavar and winstrol which leads me to believe that you are one of these people who know nothing about AAS and think that "I'll just pop pills and get strong. No need to worry about scary needles". If you had done any research at all, you would realize that injectables are safer and more efficient that orals.

4) When some body mentioned clomid your response was "I DON'T CARE ABOUT CLOMID. I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT DBOL" Again you have just demonstrated you complete lack of research. Without clomid you can kiss any gains you make good-bye.

5) In a thread where another member mentioned that they had 10mg winstrol tablets, you laughed and said "HAHAHAHA, MINE ARE 50MG HAHAHAHA" What is this, a fucking playground? I suppose your dad could beat up his dad as well!! Finally, IF you had done any reseach at all you would realize that the concentration of the drug in question has nothing at all to do with it's effectiveness. As a matter of fact, the 10mg winny tabs are a much better quality product than the 50mg tabs.

Now, I may have come across as harsh, blunt or to the point, but I'm tired of seeing this obvious lack of effort. IMO you shouldn't even be using AAS because you seem to take no responsibility, you just ask for solutions without putting in any effort. I'll get off my high horse now.

If you want some good advice, read, educate yourself and learn how to do things for yourself first. Then you can ask for suggestions and advice. Oh yeah, stop being a pussy and consider using an injectable!

god, i love this..........
    if youre too lazy to do any research then youre damn sure too lazy to be doin aas. wonder if you even work out consistently........
    sorry bro, you had it comin.

peace bb79

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    why even ask questions go do what the fuck u want

HAHHAHAHHAHHAAAAA IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT READ MY POST PUSSY

Originally posted by ragin'
    gentlemen, please. dont respond to shit like this. i dont need to tell you this. i started coming to AR to escape shit like this. i got the impression that i wouldn't see shit like this when i came here. Mods, lets uphold the image that AR has presented in the past and excecute these pricks who come here and start banning idiots who piss valued members off w/ rediculous posts.

just my .02

ragin'
    You're right, it's all getting a little too juvenile.

Shamrock, take 1 tab EOD and that's all you need. Your profile states that your 240 pounds lean so 1 tab EOD is enough to make you look hard and tight.

You can go ED but I don't think this is necessary, especially if you're stacking your winstrol with something else.

What can you expect? A moderate increase in strength, muscle cramps, and a tighter look. If you stack with something else you'll notice larger strength increase. What it won't do is make you leaner. Winstrol does not burn fat, just sucks water out of you, which is why you don't gain as much weight with Winstrol and why you can cramp up like crazy.

As to what you should stack with it I would recommend that you do some research.

Why is it your concerned about the testing? Sure if your source about how long it is traceable is correct then you don't have much to worry about with the oral winstrol, but it works so much better with other drugs, which will be present in your system for a long time.

Good luck

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    im kinda surprised this dudes still postin here........

peace bb79

demetri
    THANKS FOR THE POST BRO EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO HAVE A STICK STUCK UP THERE ASS....WILL I GET BETER RESULTS TAKING 2 OR ANYONE THAT 1 50MG PILL WOULD BE WORTHLESS??? THANKS

demetri
    THANKS FOR THE POST BRO EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO HAVE A STICK STUCK UP THERE ASS....WILL I GET BETER RESULTS TAKING 2 OR WOULD TAKING MORE THANK 1 50MG PILL WOULD BE WORTHLESS??? THANKS

mike2112 is offline Associate Member
    no...you don't need more than 1 to 1 1/2 pill ed...it'd be a waste of money.
    In a few years maybe,but for the moment try 1 to begin,I really don't see the interst to stress you liver more than you do with an oral AA'S unusual abuse.
    Take care...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by barbells79
    im kinda surprised this dudes still postin here........

peace bb79
    Not anymore.

Originally posted by EXCESS

Not anymore.
    Enouph said!

demetri
    THANKS FOR THE POST BRO EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO HAVE A STICK STUCK UP THERE ASS....WILL I GET BETER RESULTS TAKING 2 OR ANYONE THAT 1 50MG PILL WOULD BE WORTHLESS??? THANKS
    You'll get gains for a longer period of time taking 1 every other day. I've gone 50mg each day but that was a little much for me. When I'm looking to cut and not build muscle I find that just doing 50 mg twice a week is enough to maintain muscle while cutting.

At 240 you're probably OK with 50 mg every day, but I don't think it's necessary. More than 1 tab per day and you definately will risk your health and your hair. (lots of V in my gym and lots of receeding hair lines).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information