barnicle bill is offline New Member

testosterone cypinate

i'm planning on taking hgh (4iu's/day for 6+ months) and stacking it w/ 200mg of testosterone cypinate per week for 10 wks. should i be concerned w/ the side effects of the test ie. "bitch tits"?

HomesliceYEA is offline Junior Member
    I would bump the dosage on the test cyp to 400-500 mg per week and run it for 10 weeks. You can use a serm or an AI on cycle if you like. For the serm, I would say use raloxifene, but if you want to use an AI, go with arimidex . Either way, start off not using anything and see if your nips get itchy. If they do, start taking either one.

barnicle bill is offline New Member
    thanx homes. i'm 39 and in good shape but want to lean out and replace fat w/ lean muscle mass. I heard hgh is great for this but it needs to be stacked w/ at least 200mg of test/wk. I'm more wary of the test than the hgh. should i trip over 200mg of test/wk for 10weeks? or is that chicken scratch?

200mg pw is pointless, double it.
    -XL

jing jai

JaCKeDuPD is offline Associate Member
    200 mgs a week your wasting your money go 500mg week thatll do ya nice... if your worried bout gyno definetly always use a AI while on cycle and pct... id go with arrimidex... If you do get bytch tit which you most likely wont using arrimidex thru cycle you might have to go letro goodluck definetly go 500 mgs a week wit the cyp though...

Thread Information