anabolicpower is offline Banned

EOD - how do you do it?

Ok that may be a dub question but i couldnt figure it out.. How do you do EOD Injections ?

For example, if you inject in Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, the next week you will have to inject Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday - which means 4 times in a week for the second, Lets say want to inject 750mg, the first week you inject 3 times x 250mg, but the second since you inject 4 times you will actually get 1g. So htf do you do it since the week is 7 days and you cant always get the same amount per week?

J0k3R is offline Associate Member
    this is how mine works..... i want to do sustanon 500 mg a week .. EOD injections... well I do about 140 mg each injection which puts me at 420 the first week... and at 580 the second week... which is 1g in 2weeks... also 500 mg a week... but its realy not about doing more one week and less the next... EOD injections are really just for maintaining your blood levels so they dont get out of wack

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    The actual amounts per week aren't what you need to be concerned with. EOD injections are used to keep the blood levels stable, ***ending on the ester.

anabolicpower is offline Banned
    I know that they are for keeping the blood levels stable. I just wondered if there was going to be a problem with the week dose difference, since i wanted to shoot 750mg per week.. didnt want to go up to a gram of test. So i just shoot 250mg EOD and i am ok with it?

J0k3R is offline Associate Member
    ok look at it this way.... u wanna do 750 mg a week... thats 1500 mg in 2 weeks... well in 2 weeks if ur doing EOD injections u would want those 7 injections to come up to a sum of 1500 mg... well thats about 214... so i would say do 215 mg everyshot and u'd be good to go, if u did 250 mg everyshot u would really be getting 1750 mg in 2 weeks... u get me?

BladesOfBlood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    The actual amounts per week aren't what you need to be concerned with. EOD injections are used to keep the blood levels stable, ***ending on the ester.
    Agreed - Just define what EOD dosage you want to take in and stick with that. Look at it from a perspective of a "whole cycle" and not just week per week.

Example: 12 week cycle = 84 days = 42 total injections. You still end up with an even number. Same goes for a 10 week cycle.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I just do every other day... don't pay attention to which day it is

sci muscle is offline Junior Member
    A week is arbitrary...I am trying hard not to flame you but thinking that EOD injections are uneven is retarded at best. Just decide how much you want to do for your whole cycle and divided that into EOD injections. Like the above posters directed.
    Last edited by sci muscle; 05-20-2007 at 03:39 PM.

sci muscle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    I just do every other day... don't pay attention to which day it is
    exactly. one shot every 48 hours...nice and even.

Thread Information