Spartan_N_Training is offline New Member

Is my gear underdosed?

Hey bros,

Well I'm into week 7 of my first cycle, and have seen some great results. I've gone from 197 to 223, and its all muscle Anyway, I decided to go out with a bang and have upped my dosage to 750 mgs. per week. The thing is I don't feel any different after two of these shots... Shouldn't 750 make me a raging bull?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    You've shot 500mg extra, comon man use some common sense. You should know by now it doesn't work like that.

SilverBack_69 is offline Junior Member
    Been there and tried that, not going to work. All upping your does will do is mess up your plasma levels and possibly give you more sides. I mean if you are going to have a little left over after your cycle and you are upping your dose to finish off the gear go for it. I mean I do every time but, don't expect any huge gains.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan_N_Training
    Hey bros,

Well I'm into week 7 of my first cycle, and have seen some great results. I've gone from 197 to 223, and its all muscle Anyway, I decided to go out with a bang and have upped my dosage to 750 mgs. per week. The thing is I don't feel any different after two of these shots... Shouldn't 750 make me a raging bull?
    26lbs of solid muscle in 7 weeks? More like 6lbs of muscle and 20lbs of water.

first what are you using. second if youve gained 26 pounds in 7 weeks im going to guess your gear is not under dosed. assuming you use test for first cycle u really dont need 750mg of test for a first cycle. id keep it around 500, and again assuming your using test c or e it will take a couple weeks for the test it sink in.

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    26lbs of solid muscle in 7 weeks? More like 6lbs of muscle and 20lbs of water.
    Haha ya obviously but just got my B.Fat done today and came in at 11%, don't think 20 lbs of water would give me that result.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBack_69
    Been there and tried that, not going to work. All upping your does will do is mess up your plasma levels and possibly give you more sides. I mean if you are going to have a little left over after your cycle and you are upping your dose to finish off the gear go for it. I mean I do every time but, don't expect any huge gains.

Ya just finishing it off

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    dude if you think its all muscle, youre sadly mistaken..the human body can not add that much muscle in that short amount of time...sure some of it is muscle, but youve also added water weight and some fat...just watch your weight fall when you come off!! Trust me, it'll happen

davedizzle is offline Associate Member
    I upped my dosages from 500mg test e & 400mg Deca to nearly a gram of each for the last 4 weeks as I wanna use up all my gear and be done with steroids for a few years.
    I have actually noticed increased gains since upping the dosages.. they were slowing down at week 11 (yes making this a 18 weeker), but growing again now! (week 15)
    Sides.. little more bacne, but a bit of sunbathing has sorted that out (always does for me), sweating more at night. But nothing major.

Aggressive PCT in order soon :-)

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan_N_Training
    Hey bros,

wow
    so u did like 4yrs worth of natty gains in 7 weeks.. hard to swallow.

either way test isnt that strong an aas and upping the dose would be idiotic and NO it wont make u a raging bull im sorry.

Thread Information