Thread: am I back?

mazika is offline Associate Member

am I back?

Hey guys, did the beggining of a cycle 4 and a half months ago, a regular test e./deca cycle, I ran into some problems and had to quit with the last injection being about december.28.2006, so its about exactly 140-145 days since my last injection of anything.

I was unable to run my pct eather because of the problems.

Do you think I am rebounded yet? I mean test levels back to normal? I have been eating healthy, doing ALOT of running/jogging + working out not in the gym but at home hundreds of pushups, situps, pullups every day along with about 6-8miles of jogging.

Should my testicles not be back at normal? I cant go to the doctor to get tested because here there is no such thing as doctor-pasient confidential!!!

My testicles seem to be about regular size again anyways, about +/- 1.5inch long +/- 1 inch wide.

IS it pretty certain to say my test levels are regular as well with this 145 days of being completley clean and working out religiousley ?

Thanks alot.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    isn't there a way you could get bloodwork done to see where your testosterone levels are at?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't see a problem with going to the doctor and asking for bloodwork. Just say you suspect you have got low test levels. It has nothing to do with "doctor-pasient confidential".

As for your workout...it sucks.

Anyway, by now your test levels should be back to normal.

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Bro - running decreases your test levels. Your whole regimine is strange. You might be better served staying away from AAS. Your boys should be back now anyways.

ok thats great. I am not trying to get big now, I am trying to get rid of fat and getting insane stamina, I am thinking moving back to the usa and joining marine corps and going on to special warfare training devision so this is the workout I need, according to the seals I have been talking to.

No I cant get the bloodwork done, they wont do bloodwork without a reason for them to expect it and last time I went to the doc's I said I have mood swings and feel overtrained and all kinds of bullshit to try to get him to order a blood test but nope, if I mention AAS it will go on my record and be available to employers!

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    FYI-Assuming you're in Norway, your primary medical doctor is subject to rules on confidentiality. Information can be communicated to the health authorities for statistical, research or planning purposes, but it cannot be used legally or publically against you.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by mazika
    Hey guys, did the beggining of a cycle 4 and a half months ago, a regular test e./deca cycle, I ran into some problems and had to quit with the last injection being about december.28.2006, so its about exactly 140-145 days since my last injection of anything.

I was unable to run my pct eather because of the problems.

Do you think I am rebounded yet? I mean test levels back to normal? I have been eating healthy, doing ALOT of running/jogging + working out not in the gym but at home hundreds of pushups, situps, pullups every day along with about 6-8miles of jogging.

Should my testicles not be back at normal? I cant go to the doctor to get tested because here there is no such thing as doctor-pasient confidential!!!

My testicles seem to be about regular size again anyways, about +/- 1.5inch long +/- 1 inch wide.

IS it pretty certain to say my test levels are regular as well with this 145 days of being completley clean and working out religiousley ?

Thanks alot.
    Im glad i now know the exact measurments of ur nuts.

hahaha Schmidty, :P

No im not located in norway anymore, ive moved for work relations

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    Im glad i now know the exact measurments of ur nuts.
    Damn it!! You beat me to it.... lol...

Of course now I'm inclined to go measure my own...

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    How long were you on?

ps Its spelled patient bro.

I was only able to do about 3 weeks. 3 injections, i week interval. sucked because I had to buy the cycle at high ****in prices!

yeah sorry wrote patient in norwegian...

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I was only able to do about 3 weeks. 3 injections, i week interval. sucked because I had to buy the cycle at high ****in prices!
    On 3 weeks...off 5 months. I think your good to go.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Why is your doctor so against doing bloodwork. Wow, Im sure glad I live in Canada. I walk in to the docs say I want bloodwork and they say ok. Why should you have to give a great reason, its YOUR health and you merely wanna see if you are healthy. If your doc wont even do bloodwork for you I would go get a new doc, geez thats horrible.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    I have been eating healthy, doing ALOT of running/jogging + working out not in the gym but at home hundreds of pushups, situps, pullups every day along with about 6-8miles of jogging.

Why do you not go to a gym? If you want to get big, I think your going to need to add in a few more exercises with less reps. I think a cycle is a little unreasonable, bro.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Why is your doctor so against doing bloodwork. Wow, Im sure glad I live in Canada. I walk in to the docs say I want bloodwork and they say ok. Why should you have to give a great reason, its YOUR health and you merely wanna see if you are healthy. If your doc wont even do bloodwork for you I would go get a new doc, geez thats horrible.
    God bless the Canadian medical system, it is one of the best in the world but here in the states docs don't ask too many questions and if they do, you just tell them you want to see your health stats and thats that.

could you actually get denied bloodwork if you requested it?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    God bless the Canadian medical system, it is one of the best in the world but here in the states docs don't ask too many questions and if they do, you just tell them you want to see your health stats and thats that.

could you actually get denied bloodwork if you requested it?
    Ya, thas what I was wondering. Would a doc really say no or push you for a specific answer as to why? I mean whats wrong with just wanting an update on bloodwork to see if all is well.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Ya, thas what I was wondering. Would a doc really say no or push you for a specific answer as to why? I mean whats wrong with just wanting an update on bloodwork to see if all is well.
    No, no doctor can deny you bloodwork in the US. I mean of course they can, but why would they? I've never had a doc deny me bloodwork, of course i've only had it done 3 times. If the doc asks why, I just act like i'm a hypochondriac. Honestly, I feel like it's none of his business, but most docs ask just to see if you are exhibiting symptoms so they can get an idea of what is wrong. If a doctor is going to deny you bloodwork, you definitely need to get a new one...

Johny-too-small, I am not planning a cycle, I am done building my body, I am into burning fat and getting 200%lean to get into the corps and be the top of the class. I was not woundering if I could do another cycle I just wanted to see if my natural levels should be back yet.

Thread Information