reppedout1 is offline Member

up anadrol dosage?

hello all!wondering i'm on week 2 of my prop/npp and anadrol cycle.i'm taking 50 mg's of drol a day.i'm noticing no sides except some shoulder pumps.i'm up 4 pounds and strength is up but nothing special yet.could i up the drol dosage to 100 mg a day?my first time running drol and i'd like to get the full effrct from it.stats are 2nd cycle,6'0,226 ,28 yo,training 8 years.thanks all!!...repped

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    100mg ED is what i did and i loved it till the last few days. Then i felt like a living pile of dog shit

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    You can if you want. I'm kickstarting my next cycle with drol (never used it before) and from what others have told me the difference from 50mg to 100mg is pretty big.

I would up it to 75mg/day and see how you feel, then if you feel good, jump it up to 100mg/day.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    100mg ED is what i did and i loved it till the last few days. Then i felt like a living pile of dog shit
    How were your strength gains on 100mg/ED?

What do you mean you felt like dog shit? What sides did you get?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    How were your strength gains on 100mg/ED?

What do you mean you felt like dog shit? What sides did you get?
    strenth was INSANE! I put over 100lbs on my squat and 65lbs on my bench and 90lbs on my T-bar rows. As for the sides, i cant even put into words how i felt. I didnt want to eat ANYTHING i didnt want to move and i didnt want to have sex. It was the last 2-3days of my kickstart. I might try drol again but it wont be for a while. Im deciding between dbol and halo for my next short cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    strenth was INSANE! I put over 100lbs on my squat and 65lbs on my bench and 90lbs on my T-bar rows. As for the sides, i cant even put into words how i felt. I didnt want to eat ANYTHING i didnt want to move and i didnt want to have sex. It was the last 2-3days of my kickstart. I might try drol again but it wont be for a while. Im deciding between dbol and halo for my next short cycle
    Sounds good to me.

If i'm getting crazy strength gains like that, I don't care if I feel like death.

I'm guessing you contribute all of those strength gains to the drol, because your Test hadn't kicked in yet?

Did you run the drol for 4 weeks?

Fabian_Lombardi is offline New Member
    Thanks god I am only 18 years old and I was born with some amazing genes...and build muscles fast but hey, I still want to try Anadrol soo bad to see how is it... I wonder if it is a good ideea to take it if I only have 18 years old..

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabian_Lombardi
    Thanks god I am only 18 years old and I was born with some amazing genes...and build muscles fast but hey, I still want to try Anadrol soo bad to see how is it... I wonder if it is a good ideea to take it if I only have 18 years old..
    No way do you want to do drol at 18! You should hold off on doing an aas but specificly anadrol.

mr.boss is offline New Member
    go up to 100mg you will be o.k. no longer then 4to6 weeks. i have used up to 200mg aday but fill like crap and losed my hunger and red blood cell was whey to high got very tried.but did get strong and gained good amount of wieght.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    You can if you want. I'm kickstarting my next cycle with drol (never used it before) and from what others have told me the difference from 50mg to 100mg is pretty big.

I would up it to 75mg/day and see how you feel, then if you feel good, jump it up to 100mg/day.
    I agree....

Thread Information