chipy is offline Junior Member

Lipo Dissolve and cytomel

Just started doing the lipo dissolve to shape up my lower abs and was wondering if i could take cytomel with that? Does anybody have any info on this. The Doctor did not seem to know!!!

Tesla is offline Member
    Are you doing the lipodissolve yourself or is a doc doing it?

It doesn't really have anything to do with your original question; I'm just curious.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chipy
    Just started doing the lipo dissolve to shape up my lower abs and was wondering if i could take cytomel with that? Does anybody have any info on this. The Doctor did not seem to know!!!
    I wasnt aware that you could administer lipo dissolve yourself, thought a doctor had to perform it.

However when running T-3, it is recommended that the user run a small dosage of AAS alongside it, as T-3 is known to cause fat loss as well as muscle loss. Running AAS will help keep muscle as you burn the fat.

~GHO5T~

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    I wasnt aware that you could administer lipo dissolve yourself, thought a doctor had to perform it.

However when running T-3, it is recommended that the user run a small dosage of AAS alongside it, as T-3 is known to cause fat loss as well as muscle loss. Running AAS will help keep muscle as you burn the fat.

~GHO5T~
    You can administer it yourself. I thought about doing it, it would be a hell of alot cheaper.

darkwing is offline Junior Member
    I tried lipodissolve, and it didn't do anything for me. It stings, leaves bruises, and it made my a**omen lumpy. I hope you have better luck.

Quote Originally Posted by darkwing
    I tried lipodissolve, and it didn't do anything for me. It stings, leaves bruises, and it made my a**omen lumpy. I hope you have better luck.
    I had several lipodissolve treatments. It works, but it takes a lot of treatments, and it is expensive. I am thinking of just administering it myself.

chipy is offline Junior Member
    yes a doc is doing it cause i wanted it done correct with the right meds. And yes it takes over 12 times on the same area for men they say. Price was negotiable so i found what the lowest was and went to the best clinic and told them and they beat it..I did see a sight from a previouse thread that gave a lipo dissolve web site to order from that was cheaper but man i dont want a lumpy belly later in life so i went legit so its right.

Quote Originally Posted by chipy
    yes a doc is doing it cause i wanted it done correct with the right meds. And yes it takes over 12 times on the same area for men they say. Price was negotiable so i found what the lowest was and went to the best clinic and told them and they beat it..I did see a sight from a previouse thread that gave a lipo dissolve web site to order from that was cheaper but man i dont want a lumpy belly later in life so i went legit so its right.
    I watched my doc administer it, and honostly there is no real science to it. You just inject into the fatty areas. I have read board where people purchase the chemical from overseas and inject it themselves. That is what I am thinking of doing.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yes you can administate lipodissolve by yourself, no need for any doctor. Ive done a few client with this stuff around the nipples and lower abs and nearly all of them have had good results. Alot of injections are needed but if the correct stuff is used its a good addition.

Thread Information