bf 10%
    weight: 202
    height: 6'2
    4 cycles

my cycle consist of:
    1-10 test c 500-600ew
    1-5 d-bol 35-50ed
    1-8 deca 300-450 ew

my concern is whether 10 weeeks is good enough to run test c for or should i get more and run it for an additional 2-3 weeks
    is my dosages enough, (im looking to gain about 10-15 lean mass,)

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    you could run the cyp for another 2 weeks to make it a 12 week run but whatw do you mean by 500-600 per week, will you be pyramiding? if so, don't bother, just run it at 500 or 600 ew for 12 weeks. same with the d-bol and deca ... keep them consistent (d-bol 4 weeks at 50mg ed for example and deca 1-10 at 400 or 500 ew) you stated running deca for 8 weeks, why not for 10?

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    At first glance it looks like you need to focus more on your diet. If you have taken 4 cycles, you should be a lot bigger.

As far as the proposed cycle, your Deca needs to be ran longer than 8 weeks. This is because it is a long ester and will take a while to start seeing results. The least I would run it is 10 weeks, preferrably 12. I would also run the Test to at least week 13, or one week past your Deca.

As far as dosage, I don't really like to comment on that. It's your body and I wouldn't want you to take my advice and next thing you know you're growing horns. You will be able to determine how your body will react to certain dosages better than anyone else.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Tell you what bro...what were your other cycles and their results???..how was your nutrition while on those cycles???...You need to back up and see how successful your past cycles were...if they werent find out why they were NOT...That way you know you're not spinning your wheels..

rancoa is offline Junior Member
    the reason why 10 weeks test and 8 wks deca is becaUSe of the amount per vial,

ill have to order more if it calls for it which isnt a big deal,

titliest, to answr your question, 3 out of the 4 cycles were 6 years ago (when i didnt no anything about anything)

my last cycle came about 8 months ago which was anavar and test e.

i have clomids, l-dex and ltero on hand,

im gyno prone, is which of these would you guys recommend for my pct, besides running some arim. at .25 ed

bigmax, for sure the issue i had in the past was party and diet,

i dont party anymore and since have learned 1000% more about diet

my diet is pretty clean but i never in the past keep a nutrition log, once i started doing so i found that i wasnt taking in nearly enough cal. or protein per day

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Good bro...then 10 weeks is fine...just make sure your calories and protein is high...there is nothing wrong with a partying bro...but my rule is NOT while ON cycle...

good to know,
    bigmax, when do you recommend to start with my clomid, my research has shown 2-3 weeks after last test inject, is this right?

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    18 days after your last test cyp injection is pct time

gorgorothsatanis is offline Associate Member
    SPend the money that you were going to use for the extra 2 weeks of gear on the highest quality protein blend you can buy and bump up your protein intake through the roof. That alone will make more of a difference than two more weeks added to your cycle.

if u have to order more gear anyway take the deca for a full 12wks extend the cyp to 14 wks and enjoy the gains u can get from the deca.only running it 8 wks might not be enough to get the full potenetial of it. and dont take prot powder for your protein get it from real food IMO

gorgorothsatanis is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    if u have to order more gear anyway take the deca for a full 12wks extend the cyp to 14 wks and enjoy the gains u can get from the deca.only running it 8 wks might not be enough to get the full potenetial of it. and dont take prot powder for your protein get it from real food IMO
    You need to eat A LOT of food to get 400-500 grams of protein per day. I can't do it without getting sick, that's why I use a protein blend. Whatever works for you.

darr is offline Member
    imo you should run deca1-10 testcyp1-13.

Quote Originally Posted by gorgorothsatanis
    You need to eat A LOT of food to get 400-500 grams of protein per day. I can't do it without getting sick, that's why I use a protein blend. Whatever works for you.
    im not nockin u bro watev wrks for u is great. the concensus i get from what ive read n other bros is real food is better but a shake here or there cant hurt, peace!

Thread Information