dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Question Pro-hormones Vs. AAS

From what I can gather on people that have used both it would tell me that a begginer cycle of AAS would reap far better gains and even less sides than pro-hormones. I could have guessed about the better gains with AAS, but in terms of sides and how harsh it is on your body are prohormones actually worse?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    pro's are worse and more expensive in the end. There is no advantage to prohormones. Except walking into a store and buying them

mkv213 is offline Member
    That's like comparing T-ball to MLB. Aren't even close to being similar.

BigGuy5420 is offline Associate Member
    pro hormones are much more toxic than injectable aas because they are all orals. so they are much more toxic on your liver and kidneys

andros00919 is offline Banned

Exclamation Gains

I cycling ASS and Pro-hormone. You gain with both, but you have more
    care with ASS, IMO!

Now I'm in Superdrol in my second week (I'm 40yrs.) and I gain 9lbs. and no
    sides. I use 10mg (1tab) in the morning and 10mg after gym with my weight
    gainer (700calories). I only need is nolvadex for PCT and any tribulus supplement. My cycle = $100.00 = Aprox. 15lbs. gain in 4 weeks!

No gyno, no water or fat retention.

Have a strong - lean body Priceless!!

With ASS you need $400.00+ for Anabolics + antiestrogen (water retent.) + propecia (for hairloss) + clomid + nolvaldex + hcg (Pct)
    12 weeks in cycle + 4 weeks for PCT. Aprox. 20lbs in 12weeks, some pounds are water.

Sorry for Steroids lovers, any way I have already D-bol, test. enan/cyp (400mg) and Deca + (aromasin +nolvaldex+ Propecia+ arimidex ) for my next cycle.
    $500.00+

But I gain MORE with Superdrol in less time than with any ASS cycle (Lean Mass), cheaper and FASTER!! (without injections)

You decide!!

This is my personal opinion!!

Yes ! Some people think Anabolic Steroids or nothing.

In 2000 I uses Andro with similar gains in 2 month without Sides!
    Very Dry gains.
    Manufacture by PINNACLE (now out of bussiness)

Good Luck!!

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    all i got from pro hormones were sides.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    1-test cyp inject is great

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andros00919
    care with ASS, IMO!

With ASS you need $400.00+ for Anabolics + antiestrogen (water retent.) + propecia (for hairloss) + clomid + nolvaldex + hcg (Pct)
    12 weeks in cycle + 4 weeks for PCT. Aprox. 20lbs in 12weeks, some pounds are water.

Sorry for Steroids lovers, any way I have already D-bol, test. enan/cyp (400mg) and Deca + (aromasin +nolvaldex+ Propecia+ arimidex ) for my next cycle.
    $500.00+

But I gain MORE with Superdrol in less time than with any ASS cycle (Lean Mass), cheaper and FASTER!! (without injections)

You decide!!

ass cycle

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    my favorite is tbol 8omg/ed and 1test cyp ..... its a nice combo

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    care with ASS, IMO!

gainer (700calories). I only need is nolvadex for PCT and any tribulus supplement. My cycle = $100.00 = Aprox. 15lbs. gain in 4 weeks!

$500.00+

You decide!!

Very Dry gains.

Good Luck!!

There is no way one can gain 15 pounds of MUSCLE in 28 days. How much did you weigh before your cycle and after PCT because I know you couldn't have been no where near your natural limit before you started IMO. I weigh 205, do you actually think I can get to 220 in 28 days without holding ALOT of water?
    Last edited by testisbest; 05-22-2007 at 02:58 AM.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Back when 1-AD was legal, I did two four week cycles of the stuff. I did put on some good size in four weeks, like 8-10lbs if I remember correctly and I kept most of the gains. Aggression was enhanced, I can say that. But, I was at war at the time so it wasn't exactly a bad thing.

After the 2nd cycle I got some blood work done and my cholesterol levels were seriously messed up. The doc thought it was a false reading because she'd never seen the HDL so low. My LDL was somewhat normal, but I had almost no HDL (good cholesterol). That was enough to make me stay away from these pro-hormones that were marketed as having no side effects.

That said, after a month of regular cardio, some Niacin, Red Yeast Rice, and Garlic supplementation, my levels were nearly normal again. Still...it freaked me out.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    care with ASS, IMO!

$500.00+

You decide!!

Very Dry gains.

Good Luck!!

Maybe cause youre on an ASS cycle, but Im gonna call bullshit that you gained 15 lbs of pure, dry muscle in 4 weeks. Thats next to impossible, you just can NOT build muscle that fast!! Superdrol is a steroid too, not a pro-hormone.

andros00919 is offline Banned

Superdrol is a AAS?? OK!

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    Maybe cause youre on an ASS cycle, but Im gonna call bullshit that you gained 15 lbs of pure, dry muscle in 4 weeks. Thats next to impossible, you just can NOT build muscle that fast!! Superdrol is a steroid too, not a pro-hormone.
    Superdrol is a AAS?? OK! Yes I is posible to gain 15lbs in 4weeks, 4 meals and 3 weightgainer shakes.

If no, try it. one capsule in the morning and one in the night!

I gain 7lbs in this my second week.
    Last edited by andros00919; 05-23-2007 at 09:34 PM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Superdrol is a ASS?? OK! Yes I is posible to gain 15lbs in 4weeks, 4 meals and 3 weightgainer shakes.

ASS and AAS are 2 tottally different things!
    ASS is what u chase.
    AAS is what you use.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Superdrol is a ASS?? OK! Yes I is posible to gain 15lbs in 4weeks, 4 meals and 3 weightgainer shakes.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ASS is what u chase.
    AAS is what you use.

that's what i was thinkin!

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    prohormones are complete garbage in my experience.

BigJohnJPS is offline New Member

more sides from pro-H

for me I had many more sides - Gyno, acne, etc. from 1-AD then I did from Test-E, Deca and DBOL . Guess which one worked better!!?!?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    There is no way one can gain 15 pounds of MUSCLE in 28 days. How much did you weigh before your cycle and after PCT because I know you couldn't have been no where near your natural limit before you started IMO. I weigh 205, do you actually think I can get to 220 in 28 days without holding ALOT of water?
    I gained that with Dbol , but that was all water. Even with a normal cycle you will not gain that much of pure muscle. That would be sweet though, if SD does that, I might break out the 2 bottles I have left.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member

sure 15 lbs is possible in 4 weeks if its water, fat and muscle, but you said you gained 15 lbs of muscle in 4 weeks. Youre body is not designed to grow that quickly and believe me, Ive tried SD twice, once at 30mg and one at 40mg/day. I thought it was ok, but I was lethargic as hell on it. I got a little stronger but that was about it. Maybe a couple of lbs...oh and the shit killed my HDL after two weeks too!!

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Superdrol has the ability to super saturate muscle's with glycogen which is often reported as "weight gain" however upon the discontinuation of Superdrol much of that weight will be lost.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    Superdrol has the ability to super saturate muscle's with glycogen which is often reported as "weight gain" however upon the discontinuation of Superdrol much of that weight will be lost.
    ive read many many ppls posts saying that the weight was all dry and pure SOLID muscle... so now its not and your gonna lose it?? im just wondering bc i was seriously thinking about starting a 3wk SD cycle n about a month.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy5420
    pro hormones are much more toxic than injectable aas because they are all orals. so they are much more toxic on your liver and kidneys
    I don't agree with that statement. They are OTC supps so I guarantee you thay are not alkylated at the 17th position of the carbon chain. Oh, that's not possibe either since they are not actual steroids .

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL never thought I'd ever see one of my old threads bumped up.

Prohormones SUCK IMO. All I got were sides from that crap. Thinning hair is what I remembered the most. The amount of gains, if any, you get from prohormones is a joke. So you strangely get AAS sides with minimal gains. Another crappy thing is that you have to actually do PCT after using them. It's like all of the negatives from AAS with minimal positives. Nice.....

Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    More like push a lot of water into your muscles and joints to create leverage. So you are bigger and stronger but you lose most of what you saw while on after your done. Drol is a great drug for strength training and putting on size by pusing past plateaus mental boundries. But solid, keepable gains come from less androgenic drugs and GH IMO.

mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814

Exactly,, SUperdrol is an derivatire of an steroid ... so it's like if you were taking d-bol. Also, watch out with your liver enzymes, superdrol increases them drastically...

TEST_ME! is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ASS is what u chase.
    AAS is what you use.
    Have to disagree!i use both

ok??? i thought SD was way more anabolic than it is androgenic .... and now these gains arent actually gains? it just water/bloat/swelled muscles?? wats the deal? i wana do a 3wk cycle bc ive read so many positive things about SD and the possibilities of gaining anywhere from 8-20lbs of muscle in these 3-4wks.......WHATS THE REAL VERDICT?? is it worth the about 150-200$ for supporting supps/pct or wat???

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    pro hormones are garbage.... get the real stuff... ull be alot happier that you did

freakon is offline Associate Member
    I'll be changing over from my Promag to some real stuff Test E after my cycle is over. the only bitching part about it is i still have to run my pct and then start with the core stuff.

4real

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    From what I can gather on people that have used both it would tell me that a begginer cycle of AAS would reap far better gains and even less sides than pro-hormones. I could have guessed about the better gains with AAS, but in terms of sides and how harsh it is on your body are prohormones actually worse?

these were actaully just designer steroids but the prohormones that DID work was M1T and SUPERDROL

Thread Information