yamaha_22 is offline New Member

Need help and suggestions

I posted a thread awhile back, and I was involved in a motocross accident awhile ago and was put out for awhile but got back into the gym for some time now and just starting my first cycle ever trying to gain my strength back and endurance. Right now I just have test 250 and took 2 cc's last friday and debating whether I should take another 2 cc's as from the research ive done everyone seems to say around 400-600 is adequate for your first cycle the first few weeks then bump it down to 2cc's. Also if I do this for about 8 weeks will i need to do a post cycle or should I be okay? Ive been told two different things and figured I'd come here for help. A little about me, I'm 5"11 and about 170 lbs, not a lot of body fat but wouldnt like to gain a ton of weight, just some strength and possibly around 15 lbs. Thanks to all who respond and can help me out.
    Last edited by yamaha_22; 05-21-2007 at 09:52 PM.

Blooddraine is offline Associate Member
    first of all what ester is it?? second im assuming its 250mg/ml in which case you should take 2cc's a week for the whole cycle. i would suggest running it for longer than 8 weeks because if its test e or c itll kick in late. Finally, regardless of how long your doing it itll shut down your test production so i would suggest running a pct

yamaha_22 is offline New Member
    its tesstosterone enanthate and yes its 250mg/ml. Also my ass is still a little sore since friday and I had someone stick me that knew what they were doing.... Is that normal???

cycleme is offline Junior Member
    haha I remember your last thread, obviously didnt take anyones advice. So here you are to save you from wasting your money...test e should be injected at minimum twice a week, 500mg a week is good for your first cycle. PCT is vital if you want to keep any of your gains and more importantly re-start your natural test production....nolva, aromasin and HCG would be a good start for PCT. And yes you should run your cycle atleast 10-12 weeks for test E as it might not kick in till week 7. Good luck

Thread Information