nyr18 is offline New Member

Not feelin to well need some advice

Hey guys ive been reading the forums as a guest i just signed up to post. I am a 22 year old male. Ive been running Anavar and Winstrol since may 1 and just recently, it started like 8 days ago, i haven't been feeling to well. I did this cycle back in jan-feb ran it for like 5 weeks saw great results i was shredded i also was taking original stacker 2 with ephedra. I am currently on the same stack winstrol and anavar however i stopped the the ephedra as of now. I am taking 35mg of oral anavar every day and 1 ml 25g injection of winstrol (stanozonal) liquid every other day. I lowered my anavar dosage and I am about to stop it. My blood pressure is up i have the automatic monitor and its about 135 -140 / 75-80 i remember it being 120/80ish back in the day. I have been getting shortness of breath and it feels like i cant breath in deeply. I sometimes but barley every get light headed. I never had these problems the last time i did this stack. I am also taking these supplements which i took the last time i ran the cycle. Cranberry Concentrate, Saw Palemeto, ALA, milk thistle, Joint and multivitamins that i have been taking for a couple of years now. I just added CoQ10 for the high blood pressure. At times ill feel perfect and fine and other times i just feel like utter shit and that im not satisfied with the air im breathing in. I also tend to yawn a lot more then normal even though i get enough sleep i mean even after 10 hours of sleeep. There is nothing different between the two cycles i ran clomid as my pct when my first cycle ended i dunno what to do. Should i just stop it all and take my pct im trying to get ready for a trip to greece that i have in jully so i was gonna run the cycle for 8 weeks? Any advice? Thanks guys!

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    anavar will make you very lethargic, you need to throw in some test ... even a low dose would help

numbat is offline Member
    Try giving blood man and see if it clears up a lil.. your rbc may be high

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbat
    Try giving blood man and see if it clears up a lil.. your rbc may be high

Anavar dosent increase RBC

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    How bout running 2 17aa steriods together is a No No to begin with? Add some test prop and stick with one or the other.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    anyhow, doing 25mg winstrol EOD isnt going to do a thing for you, too low a dose. I would drop either the anavar or the winstrol like mbaraso said.

ben1750 is offline New Member
    25mg of win wont add moch at all.. add the prop and stop the win... Try a little more research next time..

Good Luck

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    wow i bet ur lipid profile is screwed beyond comprehension as well as ur HDL probably being Negative.. unless ur eating ample o m e g a fatty acids which i doubt you are.
    oh well live and learn

So what do u recommend i do. Just get off everything I cant get a hold of test prop now. Start my pct of clomid which i have? and what dosage of clomid? Or don't even take it?

cycleme is offline Junior Member
    good idea would be to stop it all, get your blood levels tested and go from there! Research before would have been very benficial...

a fellow juicer 8 year vet told me what to do, and i thought he knew his shit it worked the first time around... so pct yes or no?

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Steroids increase red blood cell count. Your symptoms sound like this could be an issue. I would suggest donating some blood to see if this relieves some of your issues. I believe it will.

Markosterone is offline Member
    stop it all and do a really good pct. give some blood.

run the clomid with some nolvadex , and some hcg if you can get it.

check out the pct forum.

Thread Information