gym_rat_jason is offline Associate Member

Newbee cycle decided opinion inputs plzz

Ok. i have decided to go on this cyclei wanna get real big with the least amount of water/fat and hope that the EQ would help lessen the probability of bloat the following would be what i plan to be doing :

Week 1 to 13: 10mg Nolvadex daily
    Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly
    Week 1 to 10: 500mg TEST weekly
    wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
    wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
    wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
    . However, i do have a question. Some people actually asked me to run HCG simautaneously with test e which i think dosent make any sense. When on test e ur test levels are already as high as outer heavens if u run HCG, wont u be elevating the level of free testosterone in ur body and thus getting more prone to aromatization and as a result, all the girly sides? I was thinking of only a clomid and novaldex PCT protocol wat do you guys think?

Lejes is offline Junior Member
    Double check your reading on HcG , it's used primarily as an ancillary compound to keep a level of size and functionality of your testicles during cycle so coming out into pct is smoother, and for getting the boys back up to speed after it's all done. Everyone has different feelings on whether it should be used during cycle or only during pct; You'll have to read both side's opinion to get a feel for how you'd want to include it; But you need to read about it!

As for your cycle, it might be too short for EQ? Most recommendations I've read run that compound for an extended period of time such as 12-16 weeks.

gym_rat_jason is offline Associate Member
    It states that HCG makes the balls create more test and thus increasing the total amount of free test in the body.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    run HCG during cycle

ben1750 is offline New Member
    I would up the EQ to 600 each week.. Also I would extend to 12 weeks min on the EQ if you want to get anything out of it..

Thread Information