DoctaJ is offline New Member

First Cycle Dosage Recommendations

Just a little background information. I’m 23, about 170 lbs, and about 5’11”. I’ve been doing weightraining and cardio about 3-4 times/ week, fairly consistently for about three years now. I haven’t measured my body fat but it’s quite low. I’ve been doing research on here for a while now and have asked a few friends what they use.

The first recommendation I got was an eq only, 10 week cycle at 200 mg. I’m glad I came here b/c, from what I’ve read, this isn’t enough dosage and needs to be used in combination with several other things.

I believe an eq/test e cycle would be a good one to start off with. Eq only users seems to be “tired” from the non-supplemented testosterone . I’ve heard dosage recommendations from 200mg-600 mg for first time users.

Basically, for my weight and first cycle, would 400 mg eq be appropriate? And with this amount of eq, I know a little more test is necessary but how much? 500mg? I'm not looking for something too crazy for my first cycle.

For my anti E, I’ve head that Arimidex is very good (although expensive). Is this taken every injection or daily?

Then for my PCT, I was going to take Clomid.

I’ve heard that 12 weeks are necessary for eq but also that this is a long cycle for a first time user. How long do you think I should go?

I am prone to hair loss, as most of my mom’s side males are bald. I’ve read in the forums here mixed opinions as to whether this cycle could affect the hairline. Anything that would work well to help this problem with this cycle?

Basically I’m just trying to do this right. It seems like there is a good number of uneducated kids on here looking for a quick fix to problems with insecurity and other issues that ought not be handled by steriods . I am an educated and dedicated individual and feel that I’ve reached my max “non steroid enhanced” potential in the last three years at the gym. Thanks for the help!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Do some more research first.. you dont wanna harm yourself... With proper research, you could answer almost all of those questions yourself.... Good luck bro...

NevrSayNevr is offline Associate Member
    Check this thread out for starters, Cycles for the Newbie . Good luck and be sure you know what you are doing before jumping in. Have your PCT on hand before and don't forget to research how and where to inject, ect.

sci muscle is offline Junior Member
    Honestly for a new guy, you seem to have the right ideas.

I am doing my first cycle: 400mg. of test-e/week with light arimidex . I also am using clomid for PCT. Research all you can and especially read alot of injection protocol. I use sterile alcohol wipes, one needle for drawing, new needle for shooting, aspirate before you inject, etc. There seem to be alot of posts about bad injection spots lately. I have been using the upper, outer part of the quads (vastus lateralus) and it has been painless and easy so far.

DoctaJ is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sci muscle
    Honestly for a new guy, you seem to have the right ideas.

I am doing my first cycle: 400mg. of test-e/week with light arimidex. I also am using clomid for PCT. Research all you can and especially read alot of injection protocol. I use sterile alcohol wipes, one needle for drawing, new needle for shooting, aspirate before you inject, etc. There seem to be alot of posts about bad injection spots lately. I have been using the upper, outer part of the quads (vastus lateralus) and it has been painless and easy so far.
    Ya I'm pretty confident with needles. I'm actually a second year dental student. We don't do intramuscular injections but I'm definately aware of the sanitation and aspiration issues.

To the others that responded, thank you very much for your time and the links. I have done a good amount of research on this website and it seems like there is a lot of conflicting advice on dosage for an eq/test e cycle. Any advice on dosage would be much appreciated.

J0k3R is offline Associate Member
    first time cycles always revolve around test, its the golden rule

Thread Information