bruins is offline Junior Member

test flu do or dont take the shot

hey guys im on a test prop cycle i just started getting flu like symptoms i was wondering because to do im suppose to inject do i keep injecting even tho i fell this way...and also prop pain worse feeling ever does it eventually go away after time or am i always going have it ok thanks a lot guys please help me out.....
    bruin

id say keep injecting the flu symptoms will go away in a few day when body get used to test. u dont want to stop taking and mess up your cycle.

nrobleski is offline Associate Member
    and if you stop and begin again you will get the same problem,,usually lasts 2-4 days then its clear sailing, i am on second week of my prop and had 2 days of hell but its all over now,,,i love prop no waiting 3-4 weeks for it to kick in...fVck yeah

ben1750 is offline New Member
    Def stick to it the symptoms should start to decline in 4-6 days.. As for the soarness that lasted the entire cycle for me when I took it.. how much and how often are you taking it??

cycleme is offline Junior Member
    keep with the shots, like everyone else says it will clear up in a few days...as for the pain my first couple of shots in each muslce hurt like hell for 2 days, but as the weeks went on the pain got alot better and sometimes hardly even felt it...hang in there!

bruins is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys hopefully this goes away as soon as possible it is killin me .......as for the pain WOW! i have gotten over 5 surgery sports related and never ever had pain like this i barely can even sit down but im pushin myself to work out i hope this stops after a couple of weeks
    bruin

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins
    thanks guys hopefully this goes away as soon as possible it is killin me .......as for the pain WOW! i have gotten over 5 surgery sports related and never ever had pain like this i barely can even sit down but im pushin myself to work out i hope this stops after a couple of weeks
    bruin
    As stated it can last a week and sometimes, when T-flu is at its apex, you'll need to take a couple of days off.
    When and if that happens you'll know, be smart.

M.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    just keep ur dosing schedule as constant as possible to reduce blood/plasma flux and rest more.

Thread Information