516 is offline New Member

cycle cut short what do i do

i was barely into my cycle and my hair started falling out so i stopped immediatly. i was taking
    test e 600mg a week, wks 1-4
    decca 400mg a week, wks 2-4
    adex .5cc daily

i stopped 2 weeks ago and ordered finasteride and nizoral, should i do anything for pct for 4 weeks of test? should i be taking adex? and with the finasteride what dosage should i take 1mg/day? anyone reccomend anything else?
    thanks alot guys

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Sometimes things come up and a cycle is cut short. I would still do a mild PCT. Still wait 2 weeks after your last deca injection and go with a low dose of an AI and nolva, 2 weeks of PCT should be enough. Stick with the Adex since your already on it. I have no clue about the finasteride since I never took it. I hope everything works out for you. GL

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    what makes you think youre losing your hair especially only after a couple of weeks? You know the average person loses somewhere between 100-200 hairs a day...

boDAWG is offline Member
    go jump off of a building, lol just kidding man, lighten up, i really dont think its cuz of the juice, especially not that soon

Decoder is offline Banned
    dude its in your head, your checking your head all the time to see if you are losing hair when its the normal amount.. If you were pre occupied with checking hair loss when not on a cycle you would notice its the same. you would have to be maybe in 6-8 weeks in to notice hair loss..

516 is offline New Member
    to be honest i only did 6 weeks down time from my last cycle (including pct) which i know is completely wrong but the last one was 12 weeks of
    750mg test prop 1-12
    600mg eq 1-12
    50mg winni 7-12

i did my pct, stopped for 2 or three weeks and started agin, dumb move but ive rarely seen pieces of my hair with the follicle attached fall out of my head. i'm definately freaking out a little bit and im not even neccessarily blaming it on my cycle but im cutting it anyway and need advice on it, and my hair is falling out and need advice on it too lol.
    thanks guys

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    well if you are losing your hair there is nothing you can do about it..steroids will only accelerate the process if youre predisposed to MPB..just go ahead and start shaving your head!! lol Honestly, I think its all in your head. You would not notice hairloss this quickly. When you start seeing huge clumps of hair in the shower or on your pillow case, then youre losing your hair!!!

Thread Information