renman8 is offline Junior Member

Drug Test Tomorrow!

So I have a drug test tomorrow for this new job I'm starting and I just had my last shot of test less than a week ago from a 10 week cycle of Test E at 500ml/week.

All the research I have done indicates that drug tests for new hires rarely test for steroids and that I shouldnt worry. Also, that its too expensive to test for them and that they wouldnt look for it unless there was reasonable cause.

So I should be ok right? For every ten things I read that says dont worry I see one post saying "well its actually becoming cheaper and cheaper for employers to test and more are doing so more frequently"

The paper I need to take to the lab does not indicate what kind of test it is, unless I just dont know where to look. It does however look like it will be a urinary sample as there is a "container seal" attached.

Being that I took my last shot of 250ml 7 days ago, would I still test positive? Under a postive test scenario can you blame it on something else like a Kenolog steroid shot for allergies?

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    They are not testing for steroids , that`s for sure.
    Ofcourse if you are going to be a training instructor or something like that, they maybe test you.

But if it`s nothing like that, the test is just for amf, ****, and that stuff.

No chance on them testing for TEST huh.... what about other rec drugs like taken say 6 months ago? I would say which ones but I know this board wont less us discuss rec drugs. I was blacked out hammered dont ask why... I imagine these would be out of my system by now, my main concern is the test.

Decoder is offline Banned
    ive had plenty of durg tests for common jobs, while on a cycle always passed.

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    they dont test for AS if its a desk job

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    most jobs do a 5 panel test which include just the stuff like , pot, heroin, cocaine and i forgot the other 2. but i do know for sure pain meds and gear will not pop up.

Nice thanks for the feedback guys.

Thread Information