Thread: DNP Questions

bigbuilder250 is offline Junior Member

DNP Questions

Got a hold of DNP , show is in two and a half weeks. How much should I take and for how long? Need help, anyone know?

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would start at 200mg first 4 days, then increase to 400mg for the remaining time.

However DNP causes water retention that can take 5-7 days to rid oneself of. Perhaps something like Lasix could be utilized here but I have not ever gone with that approach so perhaps someone else can chime in on this.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Sorry brother, DNP won't help you this late in the game. Even with diuretics, it's gonna take too long to dry out for the show. If you're not where you're supposed to be at this point, you're going to have to look at more diet and cardio.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    ^agree, forget DNP at this point. How much cardio are you doing? what type and when? diet ?? how many g of carbs per day? cals ect???

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    I would start at 200mg first 4 days, then increase to 400mg for the remaining time.

However DNP causes water retention that can take 5-7 days to rid oneself of. Perhaps something like Lasix could be utilized here but I have not ever gone with that approach so perhaps someone else can chime in on this.
    even after ceasing dnp usage i retain water for up to 2 weeks so beats me lol.

Thread Information