THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member

simple cycle help

hey i havent been on here in a while and have stayed away from aas for over a year. i cycled when i was 19 and and hit 197 pounds on a test e 500mg deca 400mg for 10 weeks and i tried prop a bit a while after.
    im 21 now 185 lbs and happy with the model figure i have achieved but wanna kick it up a lil for summer......im just looking to use 1 product and hoping to not use test even thogh test is best i get acne and wanna be clear this summer.........anything i could use for some lean hard muscle gains.
    not looking to become huge at all i like my body and wouldnt want to be over 200 lbs just wanna be shredded and add 5 to 10 pounds.

oh ya i have no issues with needles and know about taking nolva while on cycle and while i do pct just looking for a single product cycle to get me shredded up for summer

bump

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THEjuiceISloose73
    hey i havent been on here in a while and have stayed away from aas for over a year. i cycled when i was 19 and and hit 197 pounds on a test e 500mg deca 400mg for 10 weeks and i tried prop a bit a while after.
    im 21 now 185 lbs and happy with the model figure i have achieved but wanna kick it up a lil for summer......im just looking to use 1 product and hoping to not use test even thogh test is best i get acne and wanna be clear this summer.........anything i could use for some lean hard muscle gains.
    not looking to become huge at all i like my body and wouldnt want to be over 200 lbs just wanna be shredded and add 5 to 10 pounds.
    I got it in with a spoon, no test no cycle.
    Anyways: Why don`t you add a little test besides what you are wanting to run?

Example: Test+masteron for a nice lean tissue gain (Low test dosage if wanted).

i dont really have any ideas yet on what i wanna run i just wanted some people to bounce some ideas off of me........but im not getting a lot of help......thanks for the idea van

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THEjuiceISloose73
    i dont really have any ideas yet on what i wanna run i just wanted some people to bounce some ideas off of me........but im not getting a lot of help......thanks for the idea van
    Why don`t search and read a little around, which compound will do you good in what situation you want it to?

There are types that are most often used for cutting, and so for bulking, get the picture, eh?

Take a look around, and you`ll soon pick your own cycle bro..

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Try an oral only cycle like tbol or winny.

cycleme is offline Junior Member
    test prop at say 400-500mg a week and stanazolol would give you a nice cut look without too much water etc...

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    Var?

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    var/tbol cycle for 6 to 8 weeks. I'd run var @ 50mg a day and tbol @ 60mg a day.

van i have been on here for 2 years and know cutting and bulking cycles i just didnt know a lot about this different kind of cycle i wanna run......which is to stay lean and add a few pounds without test even though everyone says test for everything i knew there were a few things like var u can run without it.......im gonna read up on tbol and see if it sounds like something i would like i know a bit about var but need to research it a bit more.....thanks for the help i hope ill be able to set up something within a few weeks and get back to ya guys

Thread Information