aolsux00 is offline Associate Member

Suprdrol Long term sides?

I was going to do a superdrol cycle, but then someone was talking about how its kinda new (couple years old) and we dont know too much about its long term sides. Has anyone here had any long term sides from it?

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Probably a longer term side effect could be cholesterol probs, but this can be fixxed with supplementation

CD

marcog2illis88 is offline New Member
    I would advise against superdrol use I had worse sides then with a real cycle.....cholesterol was up from 90 to 130....test was from 571 to 171 after 3 weeks on the stuff not to mention mental side effects

Quote Originally Posted by marcog2illis88
    I would advise against superdrol use I had worse sides then with a real cycle.....cholesterol was up from 90 to 130....test was from 571 to 171 after 3 weeks on the stuff not to mention mental side effects

How long ago did you take it? Has your cholesterol numbers gone back to normal now that you stopped?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Probably a longer term side effect could be cholesterol probs, but this can be fixxed with supplementation

CD
    So your saying my cholesterol values are going to be elevated forever if I run it without supplements?

I was going to run it with Himalaya Livercare, Hawthorne berry, red yeast rice, niacin and taurine. Do you think that would be sufficient to cover me on everything or do you recommend I add anything?

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    looks good just have some taurine on hand for back pumps. not eveyone gets um. about 3 grams a day and lots of water .

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    get some test instead its much safer better results and its cheap

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    amen

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    I thought about test for a while, but its almost summertime and I dont want to run something thats going to make me retain a ton of water, I want to or cut down some more bf, I think i'm around 14% right now.

I'm looking for something thats not very androgenic that will give me good quick gains. Would Deca + winstrol be better than running superdrol?

andros00919 is offline Banned

Exclamation Mental Sides > > > >

Mental Sides?? What you talking about?? Please, comments about this.

I'm in Superdrol cycle right now, you scare me!!!!

Please talk about this mental sides . . . . .

I'm planning on using test cream at the same time and I was thinking of using some of my moms lovastatin (mevacor), she uses it in 40mg, should I be using the same or more?

Sepsis is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    test will not give you better results in four weeks(the length of a SD cycle). as far as long term effects, i dont have any, i cant speak for everyone though!

copenhagen is offline Member
    did one sd cycle of 10/20/20 about 1 1/2 yrs ago. no long term effects here as i had some bloodwork done about 8 months ago(just random) and everything was ok. i used ff niacin/milk thistle/hawthorne/ryr/flaxseed oil while on cycle with pct consisting of nolva and trib+all the support supps. personally i will never touch designer steroids again, too harsh.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepsis
    test will not give you better results in four weeks(the length of a SD cycle). as far as long term effects, i dont have any, i cant speak for everyone though!
    I wasnt saying a 4 week cycle

Thread Information