atomicpunk is offline Junior Member

Need some help 2 months in cycle

I'm a little over 2 months into my 1st gh cycle. I'm also running 400 mgs test enth. I'm up to 5 iu every day. I've done 10 + AS cycles in the past and figured it was time to see what gh was like. I was feeling phenomenal and about to start a heavy AS cycle.
    This is a dual post that is also in the GH forum.
    The problem is that I was hit by a car last week that was going 45 mph while I was on foot. Needless to say, the car won. I know I have some fractures and I may have some torn ligaments or cartilage in my knee. I know how long the fractures take to heal, but the soft tissue damage hasn't been determined yet.

I'm not sure whether to continue anything that I'm currently using. I have 3 vials of gh mixed and ready for use. I was thinking that it may help in recovery. That and the fact that it takes a month for gh to kick in. Should I use up the mixed? Stop everything? Keep going after the 3 that are mixed? Quit the test enth?

Thanks for the advice and P.S. AS saved my life. The doctors all say that I was lucky to live. IF I'd have been any smaller and not in shape, I would have probably died.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i would cease aas usage, though deca can be a godsend on synovial fluid and joint cushioning but iMO GH will be a very nice addition to any type of recovery and physical therapy!
    prayers be with you and Godspeed in your recovery.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    I am with Tai on this. If money is not an issue, I would DEFINATELY continue the GH throughout recover. At minimum use what is mixed.

If you are on a tight budget, then use the mixed and save the rest to get more benefit when you are able to workout.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i personally think GH would be better used as a recovery component than as a bb'in agent in future use.

atomicpunk is offline Junior Member
    I was planning a long gh cycle (40 weeks) with 2 heavy AS cylcles. 8 weeks 400-600 mg test, 8 heavy AS, 8 400-600 mg test, 8 heavy AS, 8 weeks 400-600 mg test

goonstopher is offline Junior Member
    The recouperative abilites of IGF are still being uncovered but it looks PROMISING. Considering your situation I would consider adding one month of IGF and HIGH dose cissus as well as celedrin and possibly msm.

Thread Information