StairRoyd is offline New Member

Question about ANAVAR.

Will a cycle of Anavar make me an angry M F'er? The reason I ask is because my girlfriend and I tend to have some disagreements from time to time.. and I'm normally the one with the level head and don't get very angry.... But I'm always on edge.. haha

Do you know what I'm saying?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    anavar has very low androgenic effect. and so the answer is no.

btw: there is nothing like roid rage .

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    never had it when I was running 100mg/ed.....
    then again my woman is ALWAYS RIGHT so maybe thats it..... lol

The Juicer in the gym is cool as shit.. But he admits that he's angy as all hell all the time and mentioned that I would probably feel the anger at times with Anavar . But I figured he takes so much other shit that he wouldn't know if it was Anavar or one of the other many roids he was taking.

When I read the forums here, no one ever mentions the rage.

I think I'm going to start a new thread for the fellow juicers on here to tell their craziest stories.

The rage is ***endant on the person....BIG TIME... A normally aggressive person that has a short fuse, had better be careful while on certain compounds... Im pretty laid back most of the time, unless the 'ol lady dont put out...But when I started to feel the aggression from running Tren A at 100mg/ed for 12 weeks, I easily controlled it... I knew it was there, so took extra caution as to how I was reacting all the time.. Its all in your head anyways.. ANYBODY can control what they do.....

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    I am currently running 80mgs a day along with an ECA stack. I have been feeling really pissy but I can't figure out if it is the Var or the Ephedra.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    people need to stop making excuses and take control of their own actions/emotions

Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    people need to stop making excuses and take control of their own actions/emotions
    that about sums it up...

That's what I figured... I'm not an angry guy. I can get frustrated like anyone..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    yeah no shit.. im so sick and tired of all these people utilzing AGGRESSIon from aas as an excuse to be an ass..
    apparently studies show that "roidrage" is only common in those w/ subpar IQs

jdm95lude is offline Associate Member
    I think roid rage is a joke. I think some people just have anger problems and blame it on the gear. I admit though I think some AAS does increase anger but people flipping out and fighting is just an excuse to be stupid

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    i don't think it's so much anger, per se - but a higher level of emotion in general. those who have a certain thought process or who cannot manage thier emotions under certain stresses seem to be happier when they're happy, devestated when they're upset and raging when thier angry. More things seem to make certain people angry as well - competition, jealousy, etc. Some just don't know how to handle a proper emotional release (like in the gym to the benefit of the body) so in some cases they get angry - and so roid rage was invented. If that's the case they're also, I'm really horney rage, I'm a big ***** on pct rage, and so on...

IG

Thread Information