nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member

Question How do you guys deal with coming off a cycle

How do other people deal with this ? Iam usually not affected as bad as i seem to be this time. I feel so up and down like mood swings iam going from to to . Iam on clomid to help things get back in line , but I just feel so much like shit until I get to the gym. Then Iam like yeah, but soon as I leave and get home I kinda get like depressed again. My appetite is no where near what it was. This shit is making me So how about some help guys , what seems to get you through these times?

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    It seems like alot of guys are going through the post cycle blues right now. I had no idea how bad it sucked.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    probably the clomid. Makes alot of bros very emotional. You can try some wellbutrin when coming off and it helps me alot. Its the only anti-depressant that wont effect your sex drive. I also take it when using alot of test, drol, d-bol, fina, anything that makes me pissed off easily. You can also just suck it up!! It going to happen when coming off and there aint nothing we can do about it!! Good luck bro!

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    clomid is good, i hear alot of people take some creatine to help keep their weight up....just what ive been hearing

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Actually, taking Bromocriptine will help with clomid blues as well. Bromo along with lowering prolactin levels, is a dopamine antagonist. It sends chemicals that bind to dopamine receptors and stimulate this part of the brain. Thats the reason it's used in treatment of Parkinsons disease.

If you can find L-dopa, it actually creates dopamine in the brain. if you can find that, your post cycle blues would be greatly reduced
    Last edited by Pheedno; 08-16-2002 at 02:00 PM.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Coming off anything sucks monkey balls......especially coming off gear....now that sucks gorilla balls.....

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    From what I'm told, post cycle blues are the norm. Most people get them. Just try to stay positive until everything goes back to normal. Good luck

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    Thanks alot guys for the replys it helps, I would like to hear from everyone else on this I know you all deal with this. Maybe someone has something that has worked very well

Thread Information