irishpride408 is offline Junior Member

missed last nights shot

32yrs 5'9' 215lbs training for almost 2 years 3 - 5 times a week cardio 3 -5 times a week. question is i am in middle of week 7 test enan 500 a week 250 on Mon 250 on Thurs i ran out of pins and my guy assured me he would get me some has not happened yet and i haven't heard from him yet. i missed last nights shot but im trying to get pins i do have a ace in the hole latter if i can't get any from a drug store ,now should i just shoot today and still stay on course for Mon morning as usual or what should i do.
    ( and for anybody thinking of starting. take the advice of people on this site and have all your stuff in check before you start i did'nt and look what happenes) any help would be great thanks in advance

JMan06 is offline Member
    Yes shoot today then stay on coarse for monday. Keep dates back to normal. Youll be fine theyre long esters no worries. Try to get enough pins now for the rest of your cycle

irishpride408 is offline Junior Member
    thanks bro my guy told me don't worry he had plenty so i never ordered any i'm finding out the hard way, thanks again

JMan06 is offline Member
    youll have them for today tho right? make sure you pick up enough to last till the end today lol

Thread Information