Thread: test prop & cyp

The Sniper is offline New Member

Talking test prop & cyp

Hello aussie here... i can get my hands on test prop 50mg/ml and also test cyp at 75mg/ml should i run both together so a 2ml injection will be 125mg/ml or use one or the other ? Advice please. Looking for a low dose like 375mg per week with would be three 2ml injections int he glute. thanks

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Well, with the prop you will have to eject ED or EOD. If you use the cyp 2x a week is all you need to inject. I don't like the idea of mixing them because it will be difficult to keep steady blood levels due to the variances in half lifes of the compounds. Also, test cyp at 75mg/ml seems rather weak, It usually comes in 200mg/ml strengths which means the volume of injection you have to use will be HUGE.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    You can kickstart with the prop and then cease it when the Cyp kicks in.

finny is offline Associate Member
    If this is your first prop experience, read up. I though all this pain was a hype. Well, I can tolerate hitting a glute, but hitting shoulders puts me out of commission as far as training and I was sore as hell for 4-5 days and it spread into the bicep area. The quad was the worst - it's been over a week, I can hardly walk. Missed workouts and lots of pain - try to explain that at work. I did my 5 shots and it went into the garbage - that's my experience with it.

I think there are better AAS out there. Some say your body gets used to it. I had some of ** gear, which was known to be painful. I think some of the UG might be less painful.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    firstly i would call 200-300 a low dose,375 is close enough to 400 to be an intermediate dose,if it were me this is what id do,inject 2ml of the cyp 2x wk that will give u a low dose of 300 wk,as it takes 3-4 weeks for levels to build up id take the prop for the first 2 weeks ed at .5ml or slightly over the line that will make it around 200 mg wk for the first 2 weeks that combined with the cyp levels should be sufficient

yes prop can be painful but not generaly at .5ml if u cant handle it mix it with some sterile oil

this is just what id do im sure ul get lots of other opinions in here but good luck with it man

The Sniper is offline New Member
    Thank you boys Kfrost, prada, finny & scaramouche

I know the gear here in aussie land is low dose but it comes in 500ml bladders lol...

Thanking you for your knowledge & imput !

Thread Information