bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member

gyno...advice needed

Hey guys, I'm 3 weeks in my promagnon cycle. But before I started this cycle, I had some gyno. About a week into my cycle, my right nip started to become irritated. So I jumped on 20mg of nolva. This calmed them down, but didn't solve the problem. So then I bumped the nolva to 30, and now I'm up to 40 mg of nolva ed. But I think my gyno is still growing.

So my question is, what would you guys do in my situation? I know I'm gonna need more nolva for pct. I was thinking of ending my cycle soon, and jump on some liquidex and nolva. Or I can trying running some liquidex w/ nolva and continue this for the rest of the cycle, and for pct. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by bulldawg_28; 05-25-2007 at 07:32 PM.

topnotch is offline Member
    Letro...does wonders for gyno reversal...read c-bino's gyno guide...it worked great for me

JaCKeDuPD is offline Associate Member
    run letro c bino's guide will help you with the dosage pending on if you on any AI's yet... pct go nolva run ur letro and tapper down .25 mg's daily when its gone so its no jurastic jump off.... then hit up the nolva and prey to the bytch tit god they dont come back good luck gyno is the worst man

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    Yep. Nolva will not reverse Gyno. Letro is a good AI, but can supress your sex drive. To me it's worth it though Gyno is a headache

Thread Information