waterhouse is offline New Member

nosourceposting.com

Has anyone got gear through these guys. They say because everything gets air-mailed customs never see it. Is this a good line from a scammer or what? Maybe thier legit,help needed.
    Last edited by Pete235; 08-16-2002 at 06:56 AM.

combolic is offline Junior Member
    Give it a shot and tell me if it works

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I editted your thread bro. Read the rules please. You are not allowed to openly post sources like that.

waterhouse is offline New Member
    Pete235, cheers bro.
    After reading about other dot com suppliers on the scammers list didn't think asking advise was wrong. Iam sorry all the same. Thankyou.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Can't say the name, but my very first order of gear was from an online dot com source. Took about 3 weeks to all come because they came in small little packages. When I look at the prices now, I was getting raped, but it was my only source at the time. Of all things, I even got to put in on my credit card, which gave me a little insurance, because if I didn't get the gear, I possibly could have dispute the charges.

If there prices weren't 4 times what I pay now, I'd probably still be using them.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    NOSOURCEPOSTING.COM
    I think Im going to give them a try!

Good one Pete!

I Think Hes got it now!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Pete is always on top of the game!! Kinda like the principal in school!" Do you have your hall pass son?" LMAO! Nothing gets by pete!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Pete's like Mr. Belding off "Saved by the Bell".

jamotech is offline Member
    Seems like pete is pretty quick on getting the sources off the board but not as quick on a source check, If you read this pete I would appreciate a pm.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by jamotech
    Seems like pete is pretty quick on getting the sources off the board but not as quick on a source check, If you read this pete I would appreciate a pm.
    Pete volunteers his time to the board. He does not work for you. Relax and give him some time.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Originally posted by jamotech
    You do realize that out of the 100s of sources out there, we don't know everyone of them, right? You do realize we get many source questions every day, right? More than likely Pete is trying to research and find out if anyone knows the source you are asking about before he responds to you. But if he reads what you just wrote, he might not respond to you. Just be nice and PM him and ask him if he got around to it. I'm sure you didn't mean to be read in your post, at least I hope you didn't, but give the guy a break.

Thread Information