rm125biatch is offline New Member

prop question with tren ace(fina)

i am about to start a tren ace cycle and want to do test prop along with it but my friend (who i get alot of my steroid info from cuz he knows alot and has been on quite a few cycles) said that because of my age (19 almost 20) that i shouldnt stack test with it because it will shut my system down even harder (if thats possible) and it will be worse for me cuz of my natural test still high from being younger. i also dont wanna have to deal with limpness (gf wouldnt be to happy)...my friend recommended doin 8 wks of tren ace and then when im done with that he said 8 more wks with prop.(so it would be week 1-8 tren...week 8-16 prop) i need some of the experienced people on this site to fill me in on this cuz i dont know if my friend really knows wat hes talkin about or not oh, and this will be my second cycle (first was deca 8wks and sust 250 10wks)

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Trenbolone , being a powerful progestin, will also shut down natural testosterone production which even a relatively small dose and keep the testosterone level suppressed for an extended period of time, this can lower libido and cause erectile dysfunction (fina dick). It is essential that you always stack trenbolone with testosterone.

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Your best bet is to and read up on the profiles of each of the compounds you might use steroid .com... Tons of info there... it will really help you understand what you're going to be putting into your body. I think with Tren you should also HCG on hand to run with your cycle intermittently as well as PCT

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutts
    Trenbolone , being a powerful progestin, will also shut down natural testosterone production which even a relatively small dose and keep the testosterone level suppressed for an extended period of time, this can lower libido and cause erectile dysfunction (fina dick). It is essential that you always stack trenbolone with testosterone.
    Have you ever run a tren only cycle? Not that I am recommending it to anyone but stating that something is essential I would like to know what that is based on.

Quote Originally Posted by rm125biatch
    i am about to start a tren ace cycle and want to do test prop along with it but my friend (who i get alot of my steroid info from cuz he knows alot and has been on quite a few cycles) said that because of my age (19 almost 20) that i shouldnt stack test with it because it will shut my system down even harder (if thats possible) and it will be worse for me cuz of my natural test still high from being younger. i also dont wanna have to deal with limpness (gf wouldnt be to happy)...my friend recommended doin 8 wks of tren ace and then when im done with that he said 8 more wks with prop.(so it would be week 1-8 tren...week 8-16 prop) i need some of the experienced people on this site to fill me in on this cuz i dont know if my friend really knows wat hes talkin about or not oh, and this will be my second cycle (first was deca 8wks and sust 250 10wks)
    What were your results from your first cycle? What doses did you run? What kind of pct? How easy did you recover? And what your friend recommended looks like B.S. but maybe he has done it and had success with it. How old is he?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have ran tren only... nerfed my libido NICELY! which is wat i wanted lol, boners werent quality at that time either.

u got alot of research ahead of you, for your friend knows nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i have ran tren only... nerfed my libido NICELY! which is wat i wanted lol, boners werent quality at that time either.

u got alot of research ahead of you, for your friend knows nothing.
    I ran a tren ace only cycle for 6 weeks and my libido was not affected at all nor was my ability.

thanks alot, yeah i am def gunna run prop with it, can they be put into the same syr***e? and how much would u guys recommend for each?, i read that ed is the best way 2 go since the sides r lower so ill prob do that...but at 19 y/o wat doses would u guys recommend? thanks again
    , bill

morphysique is offline New Member
    eod bro and yes they are both oil base. u can use the same syringe. and use 1cc of each totalling 2cc.

Quote Originally Posted by morphysique
    eod bro and yes they are both oil base. u can use the same syringe. and use 1cc of each totalling 2cc.
    How can you tell him 1cc when you don't know what the vials are dosed at?

Personally I would go with ED if you can handle them to keep your blood levels as stable as possible. yes you can put them into the same syringe. At 19 years old I don't think many would suggest you run a cycle but if you did start out at 50mg of each a day and see how that works for you. If it is going ok and you are handling the sides then you could up the tren to 75mg/ed if you wanted to. JMHO good luck bro-Erwin

Just curious, is this fina tren or from powder?
    Last edited by Erwin; 05-26-2007 at 10:27 PM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Tren only = trouble. Especially for a 19yr old.
    You're too young....

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    At 19. Cycling = trouble.

I would advise you to be quiet for a while. Learn your shit and then in 2 or 3 years (21 or 22 is still early IMO, but what the hell...) run a cycle planed by you not others, who obviously know nothing about aas.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    *parrot squawk*

Exactly wht Hugo said.

If your frend knew "a lot" about steroids , he would tell you that you stand a great chance of permanently hosig up your endocrine system by using them at such a young age because your body is still settling in and going through changes.

YOur natural test levels should be through the roof right now.

thanks alot guys, yes it is fina pellets. how old were u guys when u started ur first cycle? (or anyone else who looks at this and is older)..thanks, bill

If your tren is from pellets is your prop also from pellets? And what process was used to convert them? It makes a difference in knowing how accurate the dosing is of the finished product.

i didnt buy the prop yet or the kit but it will be the powder....5 gs i think...and we r using the conversion kits for each.

Thread Information