sms
    sms is offline Junior Member

Angry redness and itchness after injection!

I have just started cycle I injected 2ml 500mg Deca in left deltoid after day my arm has gone red and its itchy and vry hot around the area on my delt and a little downmy bicep

I injected 1ml of sus in right glute and no problem! So............

I am wodering is this normal? I haven't had this occur before the gear I got was in satchel form so Im hoping its not fake!

my mate has claimed that he and other of his associates have used the same supplier and is legit but I am now wonderring????? if gear is fake how would i know?a and when?? I don't want to get a bad infection! Guys would really appreciate some advice PLEASE! Please help

sms
    GUYS its only my second cycle and first time using thissource so am little Scetch about the redness and the thought of gear being fake! give some advice so can ease my mind! I have planned this cycle out as want to do it right! is the redness after in jection normal with Deca ????????????

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Go see a doctor.

sms

the redness has mostly gone but still itchy??

I injected on wed and been 4 days now and redness has pretty much all gone but my skin is bit itchy?? has this happened to anyone before? is it normal?? with Deca

bruins is offline Junior Member
    bro it happens to me all the time when i inject deca in my delts for some reason i really don't know but my buddy told me just try another muscle such as my glutes and ever since that never a rash or anything(knock on wood)........but as for the rash i used a hydrocrotisone to give rid of the itch it worked the redness and the itching lasted for bout 3-4days...this is another reason why to always keep antibiotics on the side just in case of an infection......
    bruin

sms

Thumbs down day 4 the redness pretty much gone but..still little itchy!

Bruins, thanks for the reply appreciate it!
    as i said the redness has almost gone but skin little itchy! I haven;t used that much deca b4 in my delts so was worried that siurce was no good! but mates claim it fine, so it happend to you 2 with Deca Its never happened to me b4 was going to see doc but couldnt get in todaY Iwill try in my glut and see how it goes! how come this happens with deca or is it more likely due to the site it injected in (delts) is this commomon???????????? Iread in another post and they mentioned BA what is BA and is my gear no good???????

boxer1 is offline Associate Member
    i get this all the time mate , i'm injecting prop tren the rash and ichiness lasts about 3 days and goes, not sure what causes it but its never done me any harm

sms

Thumbs up So no need to worry

Boxer thanks bro was bit curious and wondering if my gear was scetchy! but i inject away in new site and see how i go! thanks for advice appreciate it

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Good luck, bro. That can be pretty scary. Im running npp right now and Ive never had any issues after injecting ed for 8 weeks now (however, it is homebrew ). Stay safe.

sms
    I had been using the 3ml satchels are there many supplier offereing the 3ml ones as I am new memebr and cant ask for a source check! I just wondering about my gear with the redness and itchyness is this normal with Deca how would know if my gear is fake???? I have only done 1 injection so not sure do I inject again in diff muscle group ?????????????

Experience memebrs PLEASE HELP! am on here for advice nd guidance and don't know what to do from here????????

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    My delts still itch me from my last cycle in November.... I was pumpin 3 cc's though......

Dont panic.. try a different site and report back to us bro....

sms

Thumbs up ok thanks bro really appreciate the reply!

Ok I will try my glutes tonight as im due to inject I will see how go!

Goal seeker thanks again bro appreciate it!

anytime.....

frenchy is offline Associate Member
    you may want to improve your injection techniques.... Make sure you wipe hard with the alcohol swab and do not rub up against any hairs on the way in. Let the alcohol dry also because it is very iritating to your skin if you inject some...

shredzs is offline Associate Member
    this happens to me every shot, redness around injection area, goes away after 3-4 days

ya I get it the odd time too.. but as time goes on it gets easier...

frenchy is offline Associate Member
    is it warm to the touch???

sms

Unhappy My F#%kin arm is swollen and even redder !!!

As i posted recently about my injection I have seen a doc told him the story straight up and he gave me the lecture which he can't say too much as he owns the gym i go to! Anyway after using the 3ml satchels which i am very sceptical of now!:-( anyway ovr night my arm has gotten swolllen and so dam itchy and the skin is now red and raised has gone down just past my elbow!! shit is soo itchy drivin me crazy!

i used alchol swab maybe i should have let it dry longercan this happen if get alchol in when injecting has this happened to anyone else it took 6 days after injection to get this bad!
    but i now am on anthistamean tabs and antibiotics, plus cream i put another shot in my ass and the area is alittle raised around injection site but nothing like my arm thank F#$k but am now worried my ass is going to look my arm!

I am getting my blood done test levels to see if gear is fake today so who know............but I am guessin the gear is dodgey! I have just ordered 2oml satchels so hope that is ok !!!!!!!!!

sms
    Oh yeah frenchy the red area is hot as to touch very warm! since seein the doc and tabs it has calmed down this sucks............. thanks for reply bro
    HELP guys think the 3ml satchels are sketchy.......unless i got some alchol in when injectedbut i have never had this happen b4??? could this be from too much BA??????????????I have No idea please Advise senior memebrs anyone?

sms
    Seriously! I need some answers? advice appreciated! I had planned my cycle I have all the AI and serms for on cycle and PCT ready to go now this! what to do????????????????

bro if u on antibiotics u have nothing to worry bout u be ok i went thru the same thing u are going to so has many other people on this site..... just keep taking the meds ,but after u r suppose to stop the meds STOP cause ur body gets use to it and doesn't fight the infection anymore so don't over dose urself i learned this from the hard way i developed MRSA (staph infection) and was in the hospital for 5 days and had to get surgery and everything trust me don't want that to happen.....
    bruin

sms
    Bro I have had an alleric reaction according to the doc so I have to drop the gear I put in my ass and now it has gotten red and itchy within two days afetr injection so its got me F%$#d what Im allergic to only happens with whats supposed to Be Deca ?? so I don't know???????????cab you shed any extra light???????????

u can be allergic to the oil that is used in it ...r u allergic to peanuts or anything ?.or maybe ur body is just rejecting the deca its possible i have a buddy who has been on at least 8 cycles and he just cannot take deca cause his body just rejects it....i forget if u said this was ur first cycle cuz if it is just drop the deca and stay wit the test...you can get a amazing results from test if u train hard and have a GOOD DIET!!!!
    bruin

Decoder is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sms
    Oh yeah frenchy the red area is hot as to touch very warm! since seein the doc and tabs it has calmed down this sucks............. thanks for reply bro
    HELP guys think the 3ml satchels are sketchy.......unless i got some alchol in when injectedbut i have never had this happen b4??? could this be from too much BA??????????????I have No idea please Advise senior memebrs anyone?
    No doubt you got an abcess from your injection, ive had this a few times, i just wait it out, and deal with it.

sms
    I'm not allergis to peanuts or anything I have used Deca 50 at 150mg per wk b4 and was fine but when tryed to use the stachet deca @ 500mg I get redness itchy , raised skin all around site I have injected into my ass and next day small red lump where injected then next day rash , rednes and itchyness?????????? I am concerned about using alot of test as I have small gyno lump but am using Letro so I will see how i go i get my blood test back tomorrow so will see if gear is fake from 3ml satchets hmmmmmmmmmm

Thread Information