orton4 is offline Member

could this work????

i was looking at some of the threads on the test flu and as i was reading them i started to think. Alright so the high levels of hormones in the blood for some ppl cause a test flu... what if you took a flu shot before you started a test cycle... now i dont know much about what is in a flu shot or nething but i just thought it was interesting and was wondering if a flu shot could actually help for the test flu... my guess is that it probally wouldnt but i figured id post my thought and see what you all thought of it... any docs. or medically knowledgable ppl have any input??

nope, it's not even a flu, it's called a "test flu" but it's more of a name than anything for the reaction your body goes through because it's recognized something different. Besides, every year I ever got the flu shot I came down w/ the flu. I quit getting the flu shot about 8 yrs ago, and I havent had the flu in those 8 yrs!!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    nope, it's not even a flu, it's called a "test flu" but it's more of a name than anything for the reaction your body goes through because it's recognized something different. Besides, every year I ever got the flu shot I came down w/ the flu. I quit getting the flu shot about 8 yrs ago, and I havent had the flu in those 8 yrs!!
    I never got the shot once nor the sickness. The only needle that goes into my arm is the one with test in it

orton4 is offline Member
    yeah i did not think it would work just thought it was an interesting concept

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah its not a FLU.. its more like your anti-bodies aka immune system fighting foreign substance.
    Like when u have an infection.. so if it gets bad, your body heats up so u get a fever.. the body hopes the added heat will kill the foreign body or sumethin..

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Taking an anti-viral to fight a non-viral condition?

Quote Originally Posted by orton4
    yeah i did not think it would work just thought it was an interesting concept
    Interesting?

um.. okie dokie

Thread Information