boDAWG is offline Member

letro tastes like S H Y T

hey guys my letro has ummmm sweet and sour taste and a horrile after taste, anybody had this??? is it normal and me just flippin out for no reason???

also is it suppose to get you pumped up??? ive got amazing amount of energy from it hahaha
    Last edited by boDAWG; 05-26-2007 at 10:27 PM.

boDAWG is offline Member
    also i ummmm drank like half of a cup of fat free milk after it just to wash down the bad taste.......what do you think??? suck it up and be a man and deal with bad taste or just wash it down with something?

liquid2198 is offline Junior Member
    be a man!

gooer is offline Associate Member
    mix with water or juice.

JaCKeDuPD is offline Associate Member
    ummm i think it taste good i got the lemon lime from ar-r and as far as energy letro make u mad tired! i take it right before bed.... what u taking man u sure it letro

thekidd is offline Junior Member
    yea its really bad lol... i was just sprayin it in my mouth then swallowd it down wit a big cup of water

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JaCKeDuPD
    ummm i think it taste good i got the lemon lime from ar-r and as far as energy letro make u mad tired! i take it right before bed.... what u taking man u sure it letro

well im takin letro and clen , and its the clen, clen is making me ummm super weird in the morning cuz i take it all at once, and CLEN IS F U K I N G gross man

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gooer
    mix with water or juice.

ohhhh ok that makes sense, ill try that tomorrow

yahya1966 is offline Junior Member
    all liquid orals taste like crap. most are in a solution of just PEG and everclear, and they are marketed as research chems not for human consumption.

I acually dont mind the taste of letro LOL,Now nolva thats a diff story.

JaCKeDuPD is offline Associate Member
    mmmmmm i take my letro right before bed no need for water or a wash down my midnight candy snack. yum to that shyt.... question while im sort of hijacking your thread and apoligizing for doing so.... are u taking letro on cycle? if so are you runnin test in ur cycle? i ask becuz i am 2.5mg 3 days in started out with .50mg....... i am worried bout my libido
    -When do u see it messing with you libido... im hoping with test trying to level it out i wont see it but when did u realize that?

put ur daily dose in those clear geletain caspsules u can buy outta the store. So you don't have to taste it any more like that.

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JaCKeDuPD
    mmmmmm i take my letro right before bed no need for water or a wash down my midnight candy snack. yum to that shyt.... question while im sort of hijacking your thread and apoligizing for doing so.... are u taking letro on cycle? if so are you runnin test in ur cycle? i ask becuz i am 2.5mg 3 days in started out with .50mg....... i am worried bout my libido
    -When do u see it messing with you libido... im hoping with test trying to level it out i wont see it but when did u realize that?

im just takin it to get rid of gyno, its working so far

Thread Information