Midwest Viking is offline Junior Member

Tricks of the trade?

Ok, well, so far I have been lucky enough to have very little negative side effects from my cycle. I usually don't even get sore from injections.
    But yesterday, I injected into my left delt. I have done it there before, and always been ok. Everything went well. I did it in the morning, and the entire day I felt fine, had forgotten all about the injection. But I woke up this moring, and let me tell ya, my shoulder is sore. It s not red, does not feel hot, etc. So I do not think it is an infection, but man, it is stiff as hell, and it just all around hurts in general.
    I am sure this is the pain people usually talk about getting from injections. My question is, does anyone know any "tricks of the trade" to maybe help it along? Like, would it help to add ice? Or add heat? Would it help to rub it for awhile, or stretch it, to try and loosen the muscle up, etc.

Any help is appriciated.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    You named a few...Heat, stretching, and massaging after your shot.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    It can get sore sometimes..

BUT..
    keep in mind that its not your muscle being sore from a workout.. Its just sore cause of the shot..

SO..
    Don't let it screw up your workouts.
    Your muscles are good to go,, u just gotta work your way thru a bit of discomfort thats all.

mr.boss is offline New Member
    because it has a high ba % and if you injected to many times in the same spot before it heals up. dont inject in that spot for about 4 weeks.aslo you may of when to deep or not deep enouth.pain should go away 3to 5 days .

vanquisher is offline Junior Member
    yeah I just went through the same thing, both thighs, at first no problemo then one day after omg, man i have to warm up before i can walk, anyway motrin did the trick for me and heat. Im doing everywhere except my thighs for a while.

Midwest Viking is offline Junior Member
    Ok, it is now the 3rd night after injection. My shoulder is not as tight, and is not as sore, and still isn't red. But, It is still swollen, and still is slightly tight, and a little sore.
    There is a slightly pink spot at my upper bicep, under my shoulder, but is is so light, that sometimes I can't even see it, it is not hot, and I do not know if it is even related.
    I have been reading about cellulitis, and it said that possible symptoms are fever, flu like symptoms, vomiting, redness, tenderness, swelling, etc.
    I do not think there is a big chance that I have cellulitis, but I guess it is a possibility.
    What are some opinions of others???

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    your probably fine...as long as you used proper injection protocol. keep an eye on it...it happens from time to time...what compound were you injecting and how much...try not to hit the same spot more than once in a week

Decoder is offline Banned
    you wont get celluititis with an intramusclar shot.

Thread Information