hard lump- problem?

guys,

i have been on a test prop cycle for 2 weeks now and have noticed that for the past 2-3 days my left quad has felt tender in a particular area. It isnt pain from the prop, as i hav not got this in my other quad or my delt.

il explain,

the hard lump is about the size of a walnut and slightly tender (ie you can push it really hard and it doesnt hurt that much more.) and is approx 2-3 inches below where i do my injections. I always wait at least 6 days before I shoot in the same place again, so im really confused as to what it is.

after all my shots, i massage, apply heat, and im always sanitary as i always use about 6-8 alcohol wipes for my injections.

anyone got any suggestions as to what this could be and how i can get rid of it?

thanks

bruins is offline Junior Member
    man i have the same problem i just posted a thread about it also im on a prop cycle also but my knot is in my glute.....what the hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BladesOfBlood is offline Associate Member
    Unless you notice an obvious infection this is sometimes typical. It can be caused by not hitting the right injection site, over hitting the same injection site, or usually not pulling the needle out from the same angle it was entered in. (I'm sure there are even more reasons than these)

Discontinue injections in that area and it should subside in a week or two.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I got this before on my left lat, sometimes its a little awkward when injecting there and I think I moved the needle quite a bit to the side when i was injecting and it felt like I pinched something and I got this big lump and about a week later it was gone.

srry to steal ur thread away man but i have the same prob.....so massaging and apply heat wont do anything? and i shouldnt just inject in that spot for a lil while?and everything will be ok its nothing serious?
    thanks alot
    bruin

vanquisher is offline Junior Member
    just happened to me too, really sore and small lump, P A I N FUL ..two days much better now

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    lumps are part of our lifestyle...i've never had one last more that 8 days though

pigrond is offline Member
    i stopped using prop for just that reason it seemed every other shot would leave a lump for days had me freakin a bit it was just the prop though

i kno man i been freakin out to lately but i love the results lol....

BladesOfBlood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bruins
    srry to steal ur thread away man but i have the same prob.....so massaging and apply heat wont do anything? and i shouldnt just inject in that spot for a lil while?and everything will be ok its nothing serious?
    thanks alot
    bruin
    Ya, just chill out with that injection site till that goes away. It doesn't sound serious. This happens frequently. Mind your injection angles, prop seems to be more sensitive to this issue than other compounds IMO.

OK thanks a lot bladesofblood
    bruin

Thread Information