bruins is offline Junior Member

please help me !!!

hey whats up guys im on my prop cycle i was wondering i got like a knot in my right glute...there is no redness,itchiness,or swelling...its just like a knot like i have a extra muscle i don't know what it is but its sore when i try to massage it ....do u have any idea what i can do for it please help me out !!!!!
    thank you guys
    bruin

hangtight08 is offline Associate Member
    this can be common when injecting test, usually just happens to people who have reactions to test obviuosly, some of us are lucky enough to not get these reactions to test but for now i would just put a heating pad on it and thats bout all you can do till the compound spreads out a bit lol

vanquisher is offline Junior Member
    same thing happened to me, really sore for two days, much better now, lump is gone tooo

pigrond is offline Member
    test prop can and will cause lumps as long as you dont develop a fever your fine

nah there is no fever ....but my right @ss cheek is so sensitive just a lil tap its hurting but i have been massaging it and using heatin pads....eventually it will go away and i really dont have to worry bout anything unless i get a fever right ?
    thank u
    bruin

vanquisher is offline Junior Member
    I felt like i had a fever on prop, body aches , even my scalp hurt, test flu,, couple of days everything was good to go,

frenchy is offline Associate Member
    try to inject just before workout then your test doesn't "sit" in your muscle and burn in.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Mate I have an ice pack on a lump right now. It goes with the territory. I have had quite a few in that last few weeks while I have been shooting ED. Just make sure you follow sterile procedures and you rotate across at least six sites

Decoder is offline Banned
    some shots go in easy and leave a small lump lil soreness, some shots are big lumps and sore as ****, which can happen through out my cycle. I wish there was a way to figure what i do wrong to cause the bad ones..

yea i had a big lump hurt like a mofo its gotten smaller now it feels like it is on my tail bone but i don't know wut it is i couldn't even do sit-ups today i need this Sh!t to go away its literally a pain in the @ss!
    bruin

Thread Information