DR.TEX is offline Junior Member

Too Much Finasteride?

i am using aroung 1.25 mg of finasteride a day for my test/eq cycle. i am only taking only 300mg test/week and was wondering if that is too much fina for that low dose of test? and would i be better off not even taking it and not giving up some of my gains? THANX

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Why are you taking it? Are you prone to MPB? Nonetheless, the medical dosage it 1mg a day for normal(average) test levels, hence 1.25mgs is far from being to much for the stated exogenous test amount. If you aren't prone to MPB then no sense in taking it but even if you do its not going to hinder your gains much.

im taking to prevent any type of hair loss, im pretty sure im not prone to mbp, just playing it safe. So, that dose of test is to low even to worry about hair loss and i shouldnt take the fina and hinder any gains that it may cause?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are not prone there is no need to run finasteride.

Like said before, 1.25mg is the dosage for normal test levels, so that is not enough for 300mg.

I am prone to mpb and am taking 2,5mg ed for 350mg of test weekly.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Why isn't there a reason if he isn't prone to MPB? Perhaps it's for his prostate?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    TEX you are not taking a low dose of test compared to endogenous amounts. Yes its low for a test cycle but if you're prone it will effect you. If you dont want it to effect your gains much and think you are not predisposed perhaps a topical as in spiro or Nizoral would suffice.

i just want to take all percautions, im taking that low of a test dose becasue i just want the test as the base of my test/eq/winny cycle? really not wanting to gain much muscle, just hard lean muscle. I guess ill just stcik with taking 1.25mg/day, hopefully it works and dosent hinder much strength and gains!!!

Thread Information