View Poll Results: Would you guy inject winny if you where in my place?!

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 16.67%
  • No

5 83.33%
    tamaska is offline New Member

Tryng out winstrol (winny)

well since clenbuterol didn't work as good as i hoped ... and all the guys in the gym toled me that my body didn't reacted as good as it should they suggested to use something else... so i searched the net i found DNP and winstrol ... well since i can`t find DNP in my area the guys in the gym suggested that i should try winstrol ...

a few questions ...
    what kind of a cycle should i use?!
    how manny shoots a week ?!
    how manny mg / shoot /!

i have 76 kg i`m 171

i`m waiting your suggestion

oh i almost forgot what kind of a needle should i use?! deep into the muscle or the insulin needle will do it?!
    Last edited by tamaska; 05-28-2007 at 07:57 AM.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    %bf?

What are you expecting to get from winny?

well from winny i expect a little more what clen , gave me cutting down a little bit more fat...

well i don`t relly know my bodyfat ... i tryd out diffrent websites bf calculators. and it variates from 20% to 25%

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    At that bf you will see nothing from winny.
    Winny does not cut fat. It will make your muscles look fuller, harder and more ripped, but under that layer of fat you will see nothing of that.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Winny does not burn fat. If you didn't See results on clen and your still 20-25% you are doing something majorly wrong. You really need to learn how to eat or apparently not eat.

so then what do you recommend to use for cutting down the fat?!

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Winny does not burn fat. If you didn't See results on clen and your still 20-25% you are doing something majorly wrong. You really need to learn how to eat or apparently not eat.

well clen brought it down from 30% at that time i only checked out only one bf calculator!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    whats your diet look like?

Quote Originally Posted by tamaska
    well clen brought it down from 30% at that time i only checked out only one bf calculator!
    so apparently it did work. So whats the problem taking it again? There is no miracle pill that is going to make you go from 20% to having a six pack.

You should post your diet up. I'll bet money that's the major problem

well 1st i posted a pic of myself just made it ... i got my shoulders a lil bit back but i was in a hurry ... well about the diet ... i have none ... i`m just running more .... then i usually run when i`m taking something i`m eating the same as allways and when im runing 10 km not 5 km

i never find a diet witch i fully understand...

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    so apparently it did work. So whats the problem taking it again? There is no miracle pill that is going to make you go from 20% to having a six pack.

You should post your diet up. I'll bet money that's the major problem

i don`t want the six pack i just want to see it a little bit flatter thats all

i don`t want the six pack i just want to see it a little bit flatter thats all
    I understand. Maybe diet isn't the right word to you. What do you eat. Diet doesn't mean dieting (less food) But what and how much do you eat. If all you want is a flat stomach I'm sure just some change to what you eat can fix that

well i`m like a normal human )

i wake up around 9 am ... i don`t eat nothing for breakfast ... i`m going to collage if i feel like it ... from around 12 am going to work until 3 pm i come home i eat soup and what else it is ... i`m going to the gym around 6 i come home i eat something ... hang out with my friends and girlfriend get in the hous around 11 - 12 pm.. play a warcraft III around 12 pm go to bed around 1 am ) and well that is the normal life ... and i drink lots of water...) mineral or not....
    + when i feel like a **** or a hot-dog hamburger ) chocolate ... but not that much because i don`t really lick chocolate

thats all !! ohh yeas and on weekends the same only i`m with my friends and girlfriend all day

brjrj0000 is offline Member
    are you serious??? you shouldnt be touching steroids . learn how to eat first

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    well since clenbuterol didn't work as good as i hoped ... and all the guys in the gym toled me that my body didn't reacted as good as it should they suggested to use something else... so i searched the net i found DNP and winstrol ... well since i can`t find DNP in my area the guys in the gym suggested that i should try winstrol ...

a few questions ...
    what kind of a cycle should i use?!
    how manny shoots a week ?!
    how manny mg / shoot /!

i have 76 kg i`m 171

i`m waiting your suggestion

oh i almost forgot what kind of a needle should i use?! deep into the muscle or the insulin needle will do it?!
    I saw your clen usage in another thread. Have you thought for a second that you didnt use clen correctly? A 20lb child wouldnt lose any fat off the dosage you posted.

However, you dont know how to eat well and obviously cardio has not been potentiated. Please spend some time here and learn all you can. We are all here to help, but stay away from anabolics for now.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    straighten the diet out first bro.....

well i`m like a normal human )

i wake up around 9 am ... i don`t eat nothing for breakfast ... i`m going to collage if i feel like it ... from around 12 am going to work until 3 pm i come home i eat soup and what else it is ... i`m going to the gym around 6 i come home i eat something ... hang out with my friends and girlfriend get in the hous around 11 - 12 pm.. play a warcraft III around 12 pm go to bed around 1 am ) and well that is the normal life ... and i drink lots of water...) mineral or not....
    + when i feel like a **** or a hot-dog hamburger ) chocolate ... but not that much because i don`t really lick chocolate

thats all !! ohh yeas and on weekends the same only i`m with my friends and girlfriend all day
    Yea you can def. make some changes. Not eating breakfast is hurting you. Especially as long as you do between meals. That really does slow down your metabolism

the big lebowski is offline Junior Member
    well well about the diet ... i have none ... i`m just running more .... then i usually run when i`m taking something i`m eating the same as allways and when im runing 10 km not 5 km

i never find a diet witch i fully understand...
    u HAVE to learn how to eat, understand that if u dont, then no drug in the world will help u lose weight. If someone eats more calories a day than what they burn even with something like clen burning more calories they still wont lose an ounce of fat . get it? learn to eat first PEROID

got it ) but what would happen if any of you could reply how to eat ... and what.. if it can be done ) not only eat regular) i think that would be much more helpfull ) anyway thanx for all of your comments

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    so then what do you recommend to use for cutting down the fat?!

a treadmill!

Quote Originally Posted by lex57
    a treadmill!
    we don`t have that in our poor gym ... but i`m running out doors

got it ) but what would happen if any of you could reply how to eat ... and what.. if it can be done ) not only eat regular) i think that would be much more helpfull ) anyway thanx for all of your comments
    there is a whole diet section on this board. Read in there instead of the steroid section

Unhappy

i just love steroids i have a smaller list what i have shoot into myself 4 years ago ... before i braked my legs and got fat grrr..

i tryd .. don`t know if you guys heard of it... it was romanian decanofort, romanian naposin, testcomplex, and sinthol i don`t remember this name exactly but a car accident which puts you down to bed for 5 months dose magical thing for getting fat so thanks for the help ... will try the diet.. and get back to clen cheers ... bbye

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    As others have stated, the goals you mentioned could easily be obtained with proper training and nutrition. You shouldn't even be considering steroid use given what you have told us.

Decoder is offline Banned
    i just love steroids i have a smaller list what i have shoot into myself 4 years ago ... before i braked my legs and got fat grrr..

i tryd .. don`t know if you guys heard of it... it was romanian decanofort, romanian naposin, testcomplex, and sinthol i don`t remember this name exactly but a car accident which puts you down to bed for 5 months dose magical thing for getting fat so thanks for the help ... will try the diet.. and get back to clen cheers ... bbye

your making excuses, I aswell have been in a hopsital for 5 months straight, the next day out i hit the gym litterally passing out cause i was soo out of shape i worked my way back.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    well since DIET DICTATES 80% of ones body composition.. im pretty sure your diet is beyond PISS POOR! and aas, clen , dnp and any other ancillary product to burn fat isnt going to do a whole lot of good if you cant even diet properly.

Thread Information