Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    the big lebowski is offline Junior Member

wintrol only cutting cycle (not a question)

Ive posted previous questions about this subject and read a whole lot about it. One thing i noticed was alot of speculation about this working or not from people who never actually tried it.
    Just wanted to let people know i am in week 3 of oral tabs 75 mg ED split up every 8 hrs and so far its fvckin awesome. Im not talkin about size cause that wasnt what i was goin for obviously on a cuttin cycle. But, my muscles look amazing havnt lost a bit of strength, and im ridiculuosly more vascular than i ever have been.
    The only problem now is trying to defend myself from everyone asking me if im on steroids which i respond with " ive lost 13 lbs in the last month and a half so how could i be using steroids " cause most ppl are naive about steroids and dont know about things like winstrol
    This post was just for future people tryn to find someone with actual experience with a winstrol only cycle
    I have 3 more weeks till PCT and then ill be drawing blood again to see how my liver is doin
    till then PEACE

tamaska is offline New Member

Thumbs up

intresting ) the 1st post which gives hope to fat people

hell ... i`l try it just for curiosity

winstrol is liver safe so ... no problem i will leave one more week anyway and will tell you guys about it

One question !!!

In to the muscle with bigger needle or with insulin needle ??
    Last edited by tamaska; 05-28-2007 at 03:13 PM.

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tamaska

winstrol is liver safe so ... no problem i will leave one more week anyway and will tell you guys about it

One question !!!

you should research some more before you say things like "winstrol is liver safe" seeing that its the most liver toxic steriod out, it should be used with moderation.

tamaska is offline New Member
    Injecting it also has the advantage of avoiding the "first pass" through your liver, and thus places your liver under less stress. i would say much less stress

so almost liver safe

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    take it as you will but just be careful

SneakyMofo is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo27
    you should research some more before you say things like "winstrol is liver safe" seeing that its the most liver toxic steriod out, it should be used with moderation.
    So you'd rate it as more liver toxic than say...Methyltren? or Dimethylnandrolone?

Decoder is offline Banned
    tamaska work out!

cycleme is offline Junior Member
    if your asking if winstrol should be injected with an "insulin needle or deep into the muscle" I suggest you dont make statements like it is not liver toxic etc...you obviously have alot of research to do and would not make statements like that before you do that research.

BOXA87 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the big lebowski
    Ive posted previous questions about this subject and read a whole lot about it. One thing i noticed was alot of speculation about this working or not from people who never actually tried it.
    Just wanted to let people know i am in week 3 of oral tabs 75 mg ED split up every 8 hrs and so far its fvckin awesome. Im not talkin about size cause that wasnt what i was goin for obviously on a cuttin cycle. But, my muscles look amazing havnt lost a bit of strength, and im ridiculuosly more vascular than i ever have been.
    The only problem now is trying to defend myself from everyone asking me if im on steroids which i respond with " ive lost 13 lbs in the last month and a half so how could i be using steroids " cause most ppl are naive about steroids and dont know about things like winstrol
    This post was just for future people tryn to find someone with actual experience with a winstrol only cycle
    I have 3 more weeks till PCT and then ill be drawing blood again to see how my liver is doin
    till then PEACE
    Hey mate very interesting what you wrote! i'm was just about to do a similar thing, so I'm glad to see it works.
    just a couple quick questions...what do you mean by splitting it every 8 hours? did you take 4 tabs every day?
    have you experienced any major sideeffects since your doing quite a large weekly dosage?
    thanks dude

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Injecting it also has the advantage of avoiding the "first pass" through your liver, and thus places your liver under less stress. i would say much less stress

so almost liver safe
    these are some bold claims. do you have anything to back this up?
    cut comes thru diet

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I took a winny only cycle once during the summer and it worked wonders. I was shredded and felt like it worked better w/o the test. The test would put on water weight and slow me down. I would highly recommend doing the winny injections rather then the orals because it is very liver toxic. I started to get jaundice around week 6 and cut back from 50mg EOD. It was awesome because not only did I get very cut it helped me with my lifegaurding workouts(swimming, running, etc).

Keep us posted with your results. GL

Quote Originally Posted by BOXA87
    Hey mate very interesting what you wrote! i'm was just about to do a similar thing, so I'm glad to see it works.
    just a couple quick questions...what do you mean by splitting it every 8 hours? did you take 4 tabs every day?
    have you experienced any major sideeffects since your doing quite a large weekly dosage?
    thanks dude
    I bought a pill splitter to cut each 50mg tab into 25mg each and i take one half every 8 hrs due to its half life , which is 75mg a day or in other words 3 halves a day. So far i have had one other side effect that i am not sure is related but it is possible. I strained my wrist a week ago doing something that normally shouldnt have strained it so its possible the theory bout winny giving problems to ligaments and tendons. I healed fine in a few days and i havent had any other strains or sprains since.

By the way, winstrol is very liver toxic especially the tab form and so i had my blood tested before the cycle and will do the same after its done and i would suggest anyone else thinkin of running this to do the same.

Finally, DO NOT TAKE WINSTROL if u think it will burn fat. i did alot of research for my diet and know how many calories i burn a day and how many i need to lose wieght. so understand the winstrol did not help me lose weight but aided in keeping my strength and makes me look a hell of alot better than i would after losing the weight

BOXA87 is offline New Member
    I bought a pill splitter to cut each 50mg tab into 25mg each and i take one half every 8 hrs due to its half life , which is 75mg a day or in other words 3 halves a day. So far i have had one other side effect that i am not sure is related but it is possible. I strained my wrist a week ago doing something that normally shouldnt have strained it so its possible the theory bout winny giving problems to ligaments and tendons. I healed fine in a few days and i havent had any other strains or sprains since.
    Thanks for the advice dude, i appreciate it!
    last thing, I was going to take 100mg 3 days straight, then 1 day off. would you say this would be a sufficient way of doing it or should i just take it ED? I'm just a bit worried bout the liver

Quote Originally Posted by BOXA87
    Thanks for the advice dude, i appreciate it!
    last thing, I was going to take 100mg 3 days straight, then 1 day off. would you say this would be a sufficient way of doing it or should i just take it ED? I'm just a bit worried bout the liver
    as far as i know u should take even amounts throughout the day to keep the hormone levels in check instead of fluctuating. so no i dont think u should have a day off. also, 100mg is alot from what ive read, even my 75mg ED is considered alot. Most ppl recommended 50mg. But, I dont wanna recommend how much to take a day since Im not an expert and I dont wanna lead u in the wrong direction, so ill leave that choice up to u because it is ur body and ur choice to make. Most ppl would say more isnt always better, just so far 75mg ED has treated me great

Beach Bum D is offline New Member
    what type of winstrol are you all using??

winn-50,

winn ***ot

winny V

im a newby and want to get into winny's but dont know which ones to start with

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    ^all the same just brand names buddy. Winny is winny. IMO Zambon injectables are very good quality but they are expensive and are widely faked.

Kennedy is offline Associate Member
    Winstrol liver safe? You people really need to do some research.....check out this site me s o morphosis.com/articles/anthony-roberts/winstrol-oral-versus-injectable.htm

take out the spaces in m e s o

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should be more concerned how quickly winstrol will kill your cholesterol values in no time at all!! Your liver is very resiliant

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    you should be more concerned how quickly winstrol will kill your cholesterol values in no time at all!! Your liver is very resiliant
    great to find this out now, of all the threads ive read i saw nothing about this.
    i was just researchin to find out winny is one of the worst orals on cholesterol levels.
    i found this from a thread awhile back and was only plannin on running clomid PCT but now after this
    http://w w w . b r e a s t c a n c e r . org/research_hormonal_030001.html

im thinkin of runnin nolvadex and niacin asap

what r ur thoughts

Bump want to hear thoughts.

AlwaysLearning is offline New Member
    This is a very interesting thread. Very interested to hear how your look changed/remained after your cycle ended. Did you still look awesome or did your muscle hardness soften with time?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    lol "are you on steroids ?" god that cracks me up..
    if they have to ask.. or guess.. UR NOT big enuff.. that is all.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member

One question !!!

So do you really buy what you are saying? pleas pleas PLEASE research before you do anything that deals with juice bro!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    lol "are you on steroids ?" god that cracks me up..
    if they have to ask.. or guess.. UR NOT big enuff.. that is all.
    well thanx for the flaming jerk, im gonna be workin on that this coming fall. not everyone is born with awesome genetics or is big as fvck when they run one of their first cycles. so get off ur high horse a-hole

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLearning
    This is a very interesting thread. Very interested to hear how your look changed/remained after your cycle ended. Did you still look awesome or did your muscle hardness soften with time?
    I did a winny only cycle 100mg eod with great results, after I came off I kept my diet in check and actually got a little more lean and hard, I like to drastically change my workouts after a cycle for instance I lowered the reps upped the weight and cut out some volume it always helps me bring my test up naturally along with pct, so I guess it ***ends on if your just going to slack off on diet and lifting after your off. Plus, the gains I made were not attributed to test bloat and fat retention so it was easier to maintain than any other cycle imo. But, I will soon start an anavar only cycle and see how that goes.

well thanx for the flaming jerk, im gonna be workin on that this coming fall. not everyone is born with awesome genetics or is big as fvck when they run one of their first cycles. so get off ur high horse a-hole
    oh calm the knott in ur panties down.. it wasnt directed RIGHT AT YOU mr. high and mighty... i just think that is a commical remark that everyone makes.. "People always asking me am i on steroids "
    now before u start busting out the genetics card i suggest you remove that chip from your shoulder and attain a more "friendly" tongue to speak with in your next post.

goose is offline Banned

He is just telling the truth,do not talk to a vet like this!!! Or I will reverse your blood with EPO!!!

goose is offline Banned
    OK the dude..You got a joint?

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    He is just telling the truth,do not talk to a vet like this!!! Or I will reverse your blood with EPO!!!
    why u still my ninja techniques
    i only showed u kuz u said u wouldnt use it

oh calm the knott in ur panties down.. it wasnt directed RIGHT AT YOU mr. high and mighty... i just think that is a commical remark that everyone makes.. "People always asking me am i on steroids "
    now before u start busting out the genetics card i suggest you remove that chip from your shoulder and attain a more "friendly" tongue to speak with in your next post.
    well seein how i was the one that wrote it, i have to assume your words were directed at me, and im not busting out the genetics card because of ability to gain , cause i know i just gotta eat more cals than i burn when i decide to bulk. but,i was talkin bout those lucky enough to just be born BIG which i wasnt . everyone gotta start somewhere , i owe alot to this site on what i know and will learn but i really didnt see the need to be pointlessly ripped on

well seein how i was the one that wrote it, i have to assume your words were directed at me, and im not busting out the genetics card because of ability to gain , cause i know i just gotta eat more cals than i burn when i decide to bulk. but,i was talkin bout those lucky enough to just be born BIG which i wasnt . everyone gotta start somewhere , i owe alot to this site on what i know and will learn but i really didnt see the need to be pointlessly ripped on
    nah if i were to direct it TO YOU i would quote you... i probably shoulda elaborated on this moreso but majority of the people around here are familiar w/ my antics.
    believe me when it comes to genetics i got the biggest shaft imaginable... well besides maybe IB-Dmfkr lol

but ur comment kills me "are you on steroids " because... -let me explain,
    i SEE maybe 12-15 posts a day w/ this comment in them. PLUS! i see threads started saying "What do you say when people ask are on JUICE?" which is like saying "Pat m on the back im becomming Noticably LARGE!"and its funny since its like people starting a thread to pat them selves on the back for the most part. And NO thats not what im saying about you so dont get fiesty..
    but just to reinstate i wasnt trying to put u down.. just pointing out the commical phrase that i see many times a day.

nah if i were to direct it TO YOU i would quote you... i probably shoulda elaborated on this moreso but majority of the people around here are familiar w/ my antics.
    believe me when it comes to genetics i got the biggest shaft imaginable... well besides maybe IB-Dmfkr lol

but ur comment kills me "are you on steroids " because... -let me explain,
    i SEE maybe 12-15 posts a day w/ this comment in them. PLUS! i see threads started saying "What do you say when people ask are on JUICE?" which is like saying "Pat m on the back im becomming Noticably LARGE!"and its funny since its like people starting a thread to pat them selves on the back for the most part. And NO thats not what im saying about you so dont get fiesty..
    but just to reinstate i wasnt trying to put u down.. just pointing out the commical phrase that i see many times a day.
    its cool then, i just took it the wrong way, i know what mean though and hopefully in a few more years people wont ask or assume if im on anything either

Slaiv is offline Banned
    wow !! a winstrol only cycle?!! and an ORAL one at that !!!

golly !! how your urine color? :-P

well im glad its working out, i remember when i wanted to do my first cycle (bout 1year ago) i wanted a winny only injectible, but man did i get flamed on

i have my last week of Test E 500mg a weeek coming up, pretty pleased with the results..... maybe for next year (Jan-Feb) ima try a Winny and Test E cycle, since im much more knowledgeable about gear than i was last year :-/

but yea, how is your body? do you feel any pains or aches? how are your joints?

and most importantly!! Got any before and after pics?!?!?! please!!!

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    I've done a winny only cycle before. It worked ok. Diet being the most important but it did harden me up and show some more vascularity.
    Buff

goose is offline Banned
    Look guys I have done winny at 200mg for 6 weeks with other AAS.Im alive with good blood results,may I say the best oral you can do.People think the strong drugs build the muscle,well 200mg of winny would destroy 200mg of drol!!! Its the weak drugs that build the most muscle....(not tren )

ThIs tHrEaD RoCkS

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Look guys I have done winny at 200mg for 6 weeks with other AAS.Im alive with good blood results,may I say the best oral you can do.People think the strong drugs build the muscle,well 200mg of winny would destroy 200mg of drol!!! Its the weak drugs that build the most muscle....(not tren)
    lol N00B!

Slaiv is offline Banned
    i just read that anthony roberts orals vs injectibles

and from the reading its concluded that

oral for men is better and the injectible is better for women

thats pretty interesting...... and i dont mind doing the oral, its simple, easy, and if stacked with test E,. i wont need to shoot my ass like 4-6times a week

beretta240 is offline New Member

Newbie Question

I am currently on a winny-oral cycle only right now.
    This is my first time using AAS. Will this effect my mood, aggression, MAN-BOOBS?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by beretta240
    I am currently on a winny-oral cycle only right now.
    This is my first time using AAS. Will this effect my mood, aggression, MAN-BOOBS?
    Start your own thread or hit the search button, bro. You'll get a lot better info and help.

Good luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information