Beach Bum D is offline New Member

Recommendations for first cycle

hello all,

I'm obviously a new comer here and ahve spent the past 2 hours searching and reading through all newbie starter pages. Many people i know are using, and they just don't seem to know as much as some of you that i read posts from.

I'm 24
    5'10"
    have been at the gym off and on for the past 5 years more off then on...

i'am now serious about getting back into it full time and i was curious if some of you can tell me what a good booster would be....

i don't want to build to much mass that will push me up to the 230 250 range i realy wanna stay slim and more cut up.

I want to use winny, but im unaware of what else i should use with it in order to get the results i would want.....

if you guys dont mind posting up some amounts per week and of what to mix with winny i would greatly appreciate it !... have a great night!

liquid2198 is offline Junior Member
    i would get on test enanthate 500mg/wk...slit up into 2 doses/wk....mon/thurs 250mg each of those days.....use your proper anti-estroens(l-dex or aromasin ) to prevent estrogen sides ie. bloat, gyno, acne etc....make sure your cardio and diet are in check...thats a must....just diet alone, will give you that "boost" you are looking for....maybe go back to the drawing board and make sure your diet is in check b4 even considering gear...with that said, im sure you are still gonna go with the gear, we all tend to...haha....if you want to run the winny as well, i would do 50mg/day....run the test enan for 10wks....start the winny wk 7 and go to wk 12....(wk 11 and 12 u will only b doing winny) the day after u end winny, start pct....hope that helps...gluck man

thanks for the help now my problem is all sites i've gone to for info on winny have all received bad reviews... and i feel that ********* doesn't have great reviews on winn-50 ... are they all fakes?... ar-r doesn't even carry winny's ...any help is appreciated thanks!

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Please dont use winstrol only as your first cycle, not a good plan...liquid posted a much better plan...and definitely review diet, sometimes small changes can equal big natural gains..

CD

thanks ***********edit Fishing for source*****

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    ^^^just watch your posts man, internet searching is a sure fire way to find scammers on the net, and remember no source talk on the open board here..

CD

thanks man check ur mail

Thread Information