eckstg is offline Associate Member

How is AAS made or come from?

I understand before AAS becomes the oils we inject it first comes in powder form that must be transformed and was wondering exactly how to they manufacture these powders?

Just heard basically AAS is extracted hormones from animals that is transformed into what were injecting is this true?

I have been looking into history but can't seem to find the basic foundation this stuff is made from and was wondering is it animal hormones its extracted from?

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    i have wondered the same thing dude...ive been wanting this answered for along time!

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    most come from animal testicles, and my testicles
    Last edited by x_moe; 05-29-2007 at 12:27 AM.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    made form the sasperella plant i believe. Def not from testicles....

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Anabolic steroids are defined as being synthetic derivatives of testosterone . This information precedes any explanation of these drugs. Synthetic means artificial or man made. This infers that man has created a complex substance from a simpler substance by chemical reactions or synthesis. Most anabolic steroids are made from Mexican Sarsaparilla root. This natural plant is chemically altered and synthesized to form the active anabolic steroid ingredients. This is not to infer that the Mexican Sarsaparilla root is an anabolic substance on its own. It is virtually inert when ingested before this synthesis has been applied. It would be almost like assuming that since wine is made of grapes, one could be intoxicated by ingesting grapes. Testosterone is the primary sex hormone found in men. It is produced primarily by the testes and controls a great number of metabolic functions. It is an androgen which stimulates growth in tissues in which it acts, one of them being muscle. Testosterone has anabolic and androgenic effects. The anabolic effects are isolated to be the ones which affect muscle tissue directly. The androgenic effects are primarily responsible for secondary sexual characteristics in men: facial hair, deepening of the voice, sex organ development and erection, as well as aggression. The term anabolic instead of androgenic steroid implies that some effort has been made to alter the testosterone molecular stnictuie so that the drug exerts more of an anabolic effect than an androgenic effect. If we want a simplified interpretation of the original definition »anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of testosterone." we might do so by saying this: "anabolic steroids are man made copies of a male hormone. The hormone which makes boys men, and which makes muscle tissue grow."

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Anabolic steroids are defined as being synthetic derivatives of testosterone. This information precedes any explanation of these drugs. Synthetic means artificial or man made. This infers that man has created a complex substance from a simpler substance by chemical reactions or synthesis. Most anabolic steroids are made from Mexican Sarsaparilla root. This natural plant is chemically altered and synthesized to form the active anabolic steroid ingredients. This is not to infer that the Mexican Sarsaparilla root is an anabolic substance on its own. It is virtually inert when ingested before this synthesis has been applied. It would be almost like assuming that since wine is made of grapes, one could be intoxicated by ingesting grapes. Testosterone is the primary sex hormone found in men. It is produced primarily by the testes and controls a great number of metabolic functions. It is an androgen which stimulates growth in tissues in which it acts, one of them being muscle. Testosterone has anabolic and androgenic effects. The anabolic effects are isolated to be the ones which affect muscle tissue directly. The androgenic effects are primarily responsible for secondary sexual characteristics in men: facial hair, deepening of the voice, sex organ development and erection, as well as aggression. The term anabolic instead of androgenic steroid implies that some effort has been made to alter the testosterone molecular stnictuie so that the drug exerts more of an anabolic effect than an androgenic effect. If we want a simplified interpretation of the original definition »anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of testosterone." we might do so by saying this: "anabolic steroids are man made copies of a male hormone. The hormone which makes boys men, and which makes muscle tissue grow."
    o wow, thats interesting, i would like to get my hands on some of those plants and have them for breakfast everday and see what happens.

I thought that the labs that actually make the powders use some kind of fermenting process and that making aas from Mex Sarsaparilla root was an outdated method.

some steroids are made from plants but not all, and some come from animals, not animal testicles but animals.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    like manateas?

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    like manateas?
    haha i hope not

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    like manateas?
    My last batch of Test Prop that I made was made from baby Manatees. Very potent stuff.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    they come from the steroid fairy found only in china and r harvested exclusively by midgets who steal the powder by wearing toadstool suits and mugging them in dawn raids,jeez i thought everone knew that

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    good post beast...very interesting

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by x_moe
    o wow, thats interesting, i would like to get my hands on some of those plants and have them for breakfast everday and see what happens.
    Grow them. and let us know... lol

Atomini is offline Banned
    Last I heard, they extract testosterone from horse urine, since there are large concentrations in there. And then they modify the chemical structure as needs be for the different variants.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I'm pretty sure they come from E. Coli... they are made in big vats

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Premarin

Quote Originally Posted by Fruns
    no, they sometimes do that with female hormones but not testosterone .

premarin i believe it is called
    Pregnant Mare Urine...yep, get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13
    Pregnant Mare Urine...yep, get it?
    hcg is extracted from a pregnant women's urine

Thread Information