ACpower is offline Member

does ur body absorb all the vitamins

my question is when i take my morning dose of anavar i take it along with my green tea extract before I eat then after I eat i take my multi vit, and milkthisle and vit C. is my body absorbing all this or is it being wasted I mainly worried about if my body is absorbing the anavar. thanks for any responses

anyone?

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    this is a very good and multifaceted question my friend,diff vitamins have diff absorbtion rates and few are stored but as a wide generalization they are used by the body as and when they are needed so if u took all ur supps in the morning anything that wasnt needed right away would be pissed out and anything ur body needed at night it would be tough titty,i dont have all the rates of all the supps to hand but im sure theres more stuff on it in the diet forums,i like the supersaturation theory where u take loads more supps than u need throughout the day so ur body allways has a supply when needed,if u can put up with the flourescant orange piss

Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    this is a very good and multifaceted question my friend,diff vitamins have diff absorbtion rates and few are stored but as a wide generalization they are used by the body as and when they are needed so if u took all ur supps in the morning anything that wasnt needed right away would be pissed out and anything ur body needed at night it would be tough titty,i dont have all the rates of all the supps to hand but im sure theres more stuff on it in the diet forums,i like the supersaturation theory where u take loads more supps than u need throughout the day so ur body allways has a supply when needed,if u can put up with the flourescant orange piss

so is my body absorbing the anavar or should I lose the other supps

i dont see why u shouldnt be absorbing the anavar any differently to wether ur taking supps or not,imo its a question of do u have supps present in ur system when the anavar is going to work,ie some protein synthesis going down,i am a subscriber to the supersaturation theory and take supps through the day esp at night when most protein synthesis occurs,if u read up on supps u will see there are a great many which r important to a bb and u can get lost worrying about when to take which supps,i generaly go for 3x day,and yes i have flourescant piss

Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    i dont see why u shouldnt be absorbing the anavar any differently to wether ur taking supps or not,imo its a question of do u have supps present in ur system when the anavar is going to work,ie some protein synthesis going down,i am a subscriber to the supersaturation theory and take supps through the day esp at night when most protein synthesis occurs,if u read up on supps u will see there are a great many which r important to a bb and u can get lost worrying about when to take which supps,i generaly go for 3x day,and yes i have flourescant piss

thanks a lot for ur help bro

gymrat1969 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ACpower
    thanks a lot for ur help bro
    Take the var on an empty stomach - you will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat1969
    Take the var on an empty stomach - you will be fine
    ahhh i see,i thought this was a supps question lol

Thread Information