Casper98gt is offline New Member

First shot..no pain ?

Well i started Test C. And i have used it last year as well and usually tyhe next day i get a slight pain to a medium pain in my glute where i shot it. And today i did it last night and i got no pain at all ?? Did i not get the muscle?

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    lol yeh u cant miss that muscle,if u did it last yr then u know what ur doing,cyp is one of the least painful injectables ive done,is the new cyp from the same batch?b/c diff labs will have diff recipies or could just be ur glutes are used to it now

i usally dont get any pain from my injections. except the test e shot i did last week.

well thanks for making me feel better guys. Last batch was from a diff. person..was supposed to be NATURAL test-e. Found out its really weak stuff and didnt do me much good. Now im on test-c and today no pain what so ever. I liked the pain i got the next day kinda made me wanna do it again. Sounds kinda strange. haha. But it made me remember that im on something and i need to train train train. I hope its just the liquid or my glutes are used to it. Im using 25x1 right now i have 23x1.5 and might step up to them.

liquid2198 is offline Junior Member
    i would use the 1.5....recipe might be different....more bb to ba ratio to make it smoother and less painful...you are good to go

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    lol natural test e,thats a goodun,is it organic too

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper98gt
    well thanks for making me feel better guys. Last batch was from a diff. person..was supposed to be NATURAL test-e. Found out its really weak stuff and didnt do me much good. Now im on test-c and today no pain what so ever. I liked the pain i got the next day kinda made me wanna do it again. Sounds kinda strange. haha. But it made me remember that im on something and i need to train train train. I hope its just the liquid or my glutes are used to it. Im using 25x1 right now i have 23x1.5 and might step up to them.
    Was your natural test a thick milky white substance? J/K, lol.

OH MY, YES IT WAS...how did you know. Did you get that too ?

But seriously. I know this stuff is real this time because alot of others are on it and refered me to it.

thanks

Thread Information