boDAWG is offline Member

is this working or no?????

ok guys so i started clen like almost a week ago and worked my way up to lke 125mcg a day, i got my hands shaking a little bit(my left one more than my right) and im assuming my hands might be shaky cuz my body is sore from hard work outs, my hart rate is 80-90 per minute, but my body temperature is the same, no headaches, and im dropping weight, but i think the drop is water weight cuz im taking letro as well. soooooo any suggestions???

liquid2198 is offline Junior Member
    i would think that the clen is working, hands shaking!! heart rate is high as well....if you can handle the dose you are taking, i would stay at that dose

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid2198
    i would think that the clen is working, hands shaking!! heart rate is high as well....if you can handle the dose you are taking, i would stay at that dose

i can handle it easily, the shaking isnt bad at all, and it doesnt last all day it will probably last till about 2pm if that and then ill be all good, but yeah my hands arent shaking bad at all just enough to notice it

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Not everyone experiences Clen symptoms in the same way. If you trust your source, there's no reason to assume otherwise.

Since you're tolerating the sides well at 125mcgs feel free to increase. The optimal range is 140 - 160mcgs ED.

M.

highrise is offline Junior Member
    I must be one of the lucky ones. I get the shakes, hot flashes, heart palpultations, and sweat like a dog at just 40 mcgs/day. Appetite goes down as well. Over 40 mcgs I cramp up just from yawning.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm extreamly tollerant to the sides of clen . I don't mind the little bit of shakey hands, or the slight jitters I get while on it.

I wouldn't worry about it. Some people are more tollerant to stimulants than others are. If you are noticing the sides, then it should be working.

boDAWG is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    I'm extreamly tollerant to the sides of clen . I don't mind the little bit of shakey hands, or the slight jitters I get while on it.

I wouldn't worry about it. Some people are more tollerant to stimulants than others are. If you are noticing the sides, then it should be working.

i have a problem now though, im not getting ANY side affects at all

Thread Information