Rocky IV is offline Member

Cholesterol on winstrol...

hey bros,, just wondering what an optimal dose of niacin most of you use to keep cholesterol in tact for the ones who actually take care in that ***artment. do i take more than the recomended serving on the pack becuase im already raising my cholesterol quite a bit with winni... for the usual 6 week 50mg/per day....getting ready for another winni primo season(:

also state milk thisle doses per day run for the liver..at 50mg/day winni for 6 weeks...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    from my experience, no amount of supplements will help keep your cholesterol in check while on any oral, especially winstrol . My girl works in a lab and does my blood work all the time, esp while Im orals so I see my results all the time.

im not taking anoyhting oral..both injectable versions..for me honestly winni sux as an oral next to injectable..doesnt even compare in results..

K.Biz is offline Banned
    I actully just wrote a whole stick yon this kind of thing. its more about orals but this will apply to you as well.

"Red Yeast Rice (RYR) is one of the best cholesterol supports out there. Comparable to minor prescription drugs like statins, RYR is cheap and effective. It should be run at 1200mg ED during cycle and for the duration of PCT."

Also stack this with niacin and you will be golden, only problem is RYR deminishes CoQ10 in the heart. Run CoQ10 at the min 100mg at the max 300mg ED during the cycle and ur all set.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    I actully just wrote a whole stick yon this kind of thing. its more about orals but this will apply to you as well.

"Red Yeast Rice (RYR) is one of the best cholesterol supports out there. Comparable to minor prescription drugs like statins, RYR is cheap and effective. It should be run at 1200mg ED during cycle and for the duration of PCT."

Also stack this with niacin and you will be golden, only problem is RYR deminishes CoQ10 in the heart. Run CoQ10 at the min 100mg at the max 300mg ED during the cycle and ur all set.
    you the man brother, thanks

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    you the man brother, thanks
    no prob anytime

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    im not taking anoyhting oral..both injectable versions..for me honestly winni sux as an oral next to injectable..doesnt even compare in results..
    doesnt matter if its injectable or oral, both will kill your cholesterol.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz

you got a link to that article?..I'd like to read it..thanks

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    you got a link to that article?..I'd like to read it..thanks
    Yes sirrrr Everything And Anything About Superdrol (SD) and Phera-Plex

Its a artical on superdrol, i wrote it up a couple days ago, but has a lot of other good stuff that applies to orals in general.

Thread Information