GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member

Question How long is too long...

I have a friend of mine from college who called me today wanting to go on a fina/prop cycle. He has ran prop/fina 2 times before, has ran a total of 7 cycles in his past college days. He mentioned to me that he had not worked out in about a year seriously due to his high level of travel with his career. My question is....should he at least work out a few weeks before he jumps on gear? Or could he begin right away? Maybe this is a silly question but I was just wondering what everyone thought, thanks.

cookiemonstR is offline Associate Member
    Ya, i find the stress on your tendons in your elbows can be a bit much, especially with a tren cycle, easy way to get tendonitis, though you can get it from working out alone, and ***ending how prone you are to it.

I honestly don't have much respect for people who want to jump on gear and dont have dedication to the bodybuilding/working out lifestyle, its just a cheap quick fix and actually pisses me off.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    Believe me, I know what you mean about " honestly don't have much respect for people who want to jump on gear and dont have dedication to the bodybuilding/working out lifestyle, its just a cheap quick fix and actually pisses me off."

However I went to college with this guy and he trained great for years-he was my lifitng partner and now he's just fallen off the wagon. Thanks for the input.

Thread Information