davisnmn is offline New Member

Strep from an Injection?

Ok so I went to the doctors and the results are in, I have strep throat!! Now I

am forced to wonder if this is a result of Injecting test or deca ... Part of me

wants to think no, I mean you would think if you injected a bacteria into your

ass, then your ass is what would be infected right? Any thoughts on this? I am

on Antibiotics now and will be for the next 10 days, but what to do about my

cycle do I keep going or scratch the effort? Would i be risking another round of

strep?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davisnmn
    Ok so I went to the doctors and the results are in, I have strep throat!! Now I

am forced to wonder if this is a result of Injecting test or deca ... Part of me

wants to think no, I mean you would think if you injected a bacteria into your

ass, then your ass is what would be infected right? Any thoughts on this? I am

on Antibiotics now and will be for the next 10 days, but what to do about my

cycle do I keep going or scratch the effort? Would i be risking another round of

strep?

I think its highly unlikely that injection somthing into you ass will cause problems in your throat. I could be wrong but... i dont think so

no..unless you are injecting into your tongue...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Firstly Strep, although indigenous to the throat, can infect multiple tissues at specific body sites, including lungs, bones, spinal cord, and a**omen.

However, the odds of your injection being the source are astronomical. The bacteria known as Streptococcus, is the cause of Strep Throat.

They are highly contagious and can spread through airborne droplets when someone with the infection coughs or sneezes. You can also pick up the bacteria from a doorknob or other surfaces and transfer them to your nose or mouth. Kitchen utensils and bathroom objects are notorious infection transmitters.

So keep jabbin’ away, your pins are not the cause, unless of course you sat it down, which would never happen right?

M.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    ^^LOL....God i love to read Magic post...........

Co-signed on all info stated...

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Nope, it didn't cause your strep.

How far are you into your cycle? If you are within the first few weeks, I'd hold off on finishing the cycle untill you are feeling better.

If you are feeling sick, how will you kick some ass at the gym? Might be best to start the cycle over, after you have beat the strep.

Thread Information