dirtyluke1 is offline Associate Member

Talking Anavar only for summer cycle

Whats up everone!!

It’s been over a year since I hit the sauce, it’s time to go back on, planning on running a summer cycle consisting of 10 weeks of Anavar only at
    60mg/week, my goal is to remain lean and harden up a little bit more and if possible add some lean clean weight that’s where the diet will help, this will be like my 5th or 6th cycle I think, I tried a lot of stuff before, different tests, deca , fina, winny, d-bol, but never Anavar so I wanna try it alone and see what all the buzz is about, stats 5’9 190lb 10% bf , what kind of gains can I expect from this cycle, please let me know what you guys think any suggestions would be greatly appreciate it!!!

Thanks

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    60mg per week? Most people use more than that each day.

60mg ed would be an ok cycle. I know a lot of people who do var only cycles and love it. As for what you can expect I have no idea since I dont know what your training or diet are like.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Yeah man 60mg/wk is a little on the low side, like bino stated 60mg/ed should suffice.

I know CD did a var cycle, and his results were pretty impressive, i know he kept a log, you should check it out bro.

~GHO5T~

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    60mg will be fine.

dirtyluke1 is offline Associate Member
    oops i meant 60/day..lol
    i am gonna find CD's post
    thanks

ACpower is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyluke1
    Whats up everone!!

It’s been over a year since I hit the sauce, it’s time to go back on, planning on running a summer cycle consisting of 10 weeks of Anavar only at
    60mg/week, my goal is to remain lean and harden up a little bit more and if possible add some lean clean weight that’s where the diet will help, this will be like my 5th or 6th cycle I think, I tried a lot of stuff before, different tests, deca , fina, winny, d-bol, but never Anavar so I wanna try it alone and see what all the buzz is about, stats 5’9 190lb 10% bf , what kind of gains can I expect from this cycle, please let me know what you guys think any suggestions would be greatly appreciate it!!!

Thanks

hey bro im on day 3 of my var only cycle @ 80mg Im trying to do the same thing ur doin for the summer

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I wish i could afford var

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    its also a risk make sure your var is from a reputable source, vars been getting a bad name lately b/c of people who buy bunk var and get almost nothing out of it.

jrc163 is offline New Member
    make sure you do aggresive pct and possibly some during the cycle, it shuts you down bad!! but works great @ 60mg e/d did same last summer no real size or significantg strenght gains but all my muscles took on great shape, and the vascularity and pumps are sick!

Decoder is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ACpower
    hey bro im on day 3 of my var only cycle @ 80mg Im trying to do the same thing ur doin for the summer

how much did you spend total for your var?, since that stuff is expensive...

flex56lb is offline New Member
    im sold

Thread Information