Thread: gains on test c

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member

gains on test c

hey all..was wondering what types of gains i would expect if i ran 500 mg of test c per week....first cycle and am debating between running just the test c or test c with deca ...i will probably do the test only though since its my first...so what gains am i looking at with just the test?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Go with just the test bro, save the deca for later use and future cycles.

As far as your gains go, its hard to tell what you will experience or gain as different AAS compounds will impact every person in a different way.

However usually users report great lbs gains on their first cycle, of course with diet and training being spot on, gains of up to 20lbs is normal while cycling.

~GHO5T~

Ajc330 is offline Senior Member
    that is what i am hoping for....diet will be decent and training while on will be on point.

i was only on 300mg test c for either 6 or 8 weeks first cycle and gain 18 pounds and only lose 4. and i was to young and didnt eat right or even do pct. i listen to the idoits at the gym.

by the way i dont recommend doing this, i didnt know any better then.

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    i say go for it, just make sure you do a proper PCT and maintain proper diet

yeah i just finished my last shot of test cyp yesterday and i've gained maybe 10-12 lbs in my 10 week cycle and I was doing 750mg test and 400mg deca but its good because if u miss a shot or w/e ur blood levels won't decrease that much, well as much as the short acting stuff but newho. I might make u retain water a little bit but I had very good results with it. I ran mine for 10 weeks and i'm doing the deca for maybe another week or so.

Thread Information