moose932 is offline Junior Member

cant figure this out...help

ok i have done about 8 cycles in the past first one was 400 test and 300 deca ew. had good gains and was happy. After that i have tried everything going as high as 800 test and 400 tren and have threw in dbol and about everthing else in between. I have tried switching up my workouts and my diet is what it needs to be. Always PCT with hcg and nolvadex . problem is i went from 175lbs to about 200lbs (15% body fat) after the first couple of cycles and have been stuck there for the last 2yrs. After my cycle i will drop back down to 194lbs. then while on i will go back up to 200lbs while on. Cant break this cycle. Is it possible i have just hit my genetic limit...if there is one. I dont know what to do i have battled this and tried everything for 2 years now and nothing is helping.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think there is always room to improve your diet...as you get older, you body changes and you may need to adjust your diet to reflect getting older. Post it up so we can see...also it may be time to head over the IGF/HGH forum too!!

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    As you gain weight you need to eat more ,to keep gaining

Thread Information