Thread: Help!

anarchyfightfactory is offline New Member

Question Help!

Ok, so I know that someone is going to say that diet makes all the difference in the world. Well, not for me. I eat 3500 quality calories a day and I am still skinny-mini. I work out and I am "toned" but I am 5'9" and I only weigh about 130 lbs. I know absolutely nothing about steroids except that they can help you gain weight and muscle. If anyone could help me out with a little advice on what kind would be best to start off with it would be great. I don't want to gain too much, maybe 15 to 20 lbs. I dunno, I'm just tired of being a "stick with a dick" Thanks in advance.

Stock is offline Member
    Your idea of 3500 quality calories might not be the same as ours. Post your typical day's diet and let us see. IMO, at 130, you wont have the strength to handle 10-15 lbs of muscle if you do a cycle, so you stand a good chance for injury.

Stock is offline Member
    BTW, FYI, 15-20 lbs at your current weight will be an increase of 15% of your total body mass which would be extremely bad on your joints & tendons.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    If you know nothing about steroids then you should read up as much as you can. Learn as much as you can and then come back with a specific question(s). Do not jump into something you know nothing about.

Ok, so here's my diet.
    B-Fast=4 Egg/potato Tacos w/soy cheese(lactose intolerent) and weight gain shake.

Mid Morning=Turkey Sandwich on Whole Wheat, Yogurt, Acai Berry Smoothie

Lunch= Pasta, Green Leaf Salad with eggs, ham and nuts(usually almonds or Brazil Nuts. Weight Gain Shake.

Mid Afternoon=Yogurt and Granola. Weight Gain Shake.

Dinner= large meal, usually beef or pork with Salad, Potatoes and Lactose Free Milk.

Later I will usually snack on Granola and Yogurt.
    I Drink my milk throughout the day also.
    also thanks for the advice about my tendons and bones not being able to handle the increased weight if were able to gain it. I didn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    If you know nothing about steroids then you should read up as much as you can. Learn as much as you can and then come back with a specific question(s). Do not jump into something you know nothing about.
    I've been trying to read up. I just wanted some info from someone experienced with using Anabolics. You can read a Calculus book all day but if you don't already have some knowlege or someone to help you you will never understand it. That how I am with steroids . Like the advice that stock gave me about my frame not being able to handle the xtra 15% body weight. I would never have gotten that from just "reading" descriptions of the different kinds of steroids. I guess my specific question is "What anabolic compound would be best for someone of my size and build to gain some healthy weight?"

there are some great beginer forums on here take a look at those they will get you closer to your goals. i started uses steroids to early myself and know my shoulders and knees are f'd. plus the guys on this forums all do there reading so they expect the same from someone that wants help. you could search first cycle here i find hundreds of people asking the same thing u are. but u really need to try and put some more muscle naturally before you go injecting yourself. how long have you been training and deiting?

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel
    there are some great beginer forums on here take a look at those they will get you closer to your goals. i started uses steroids to early myself and know my shoulders and knees are f'd. plus the guys on this forums all do there reading so they expect the same from someone that wants help. you could search first cycle here i find hundreds of people asking the same thing u are. but u really need to try and put some more muscle naturally before you go injecting yourself. how long have you been training and deiting?
    Well, I have been a competitve grappler for 6 yrs now. And training about 8 yrs. I have only recently (for the last year) become actively interested in gaining weight. I have been trying to do my research and reading but its like reading a foreign language. After reading some of the replies to my post though and hearing about tendon damage, I am now pretty sceptical about trying for a "quick fix", considering that tendon damage would fck my game up, and one of my reasons, (besides wanting to just be not quite so thin) is to move up in weight class because the competion level at my weight class is below my skill level now. Harder competion, and f-ed up tendons in submission grappling do not a good combination make. I am still considering it, but I just need some advice in laymans terms.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    here's a good example of a bulking diet...your diet needs some improvement

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

you should also keep track of how many calories a day you are eating and also break them down into how many come from protein, fat, and carbs. When I started doing that, I made some major changes to my body composition and that was even before adding steroids .

scottish is offline Associate Member
    Props to ya, for not jumping into something..

Thread Information