randy6969 is offline Member

debating which cycle to run need advice

i was thinking about running a test/deca cycle. But i dont want to risk any type of libido malfunction. Whats a good cycle where i can maintain a healthy libido and make decent gains. I dont want to take cabergoline to prevent progestrone so i guess deca is out of the question.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    shouldnt really be an issue if you run test with deca ...most people who experience libido problems are those doing deca only cycles...run test higher than deca and run it 2 weeks longer then deca...

flex56lb is offline New Member
    yeah man operation get big is right,love the name by the way,my libido went through the roof with test c and deca ...damn i cant wait for my next cycle

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    With a higher test level, you will still have libido malfunction.......the situation will be the reciprocal. You will want to f*ck 24/7

feiticiera is offline Junior Member
    keep the test 100mg or more higher than the deca and you should be fine

Outta Kontrol is offline Associate Member
    I agree. However there are some who do not experience a lose in libido from deca . but 100 mgs more of test is a good rule to follow

Quote Originally Posted by Outta Kontrol
    I agree. However there are some who do not experience a lose in libido from deca. but 100 mgs more of test is a good rule to follow

ive been talking to different people from this board. And all the vets and pros are telling me that its best to run trt levels of test and deca at whatever. Because for libido purposes you just need trt level test and that way there wont be too much estrogen conversion either because that could mess up your libido as well. But on the other hand 80% of the users on this website believe that test should be ran higher. Since deca cant shut down synthetic injected test why run it higher? would this be more logical 200mg of test e, and 600mg of deca per week? if i run test at 700mg per week there will be more estrogen conversion which= fudged up sex drive.... am i wrong? but its weird how the pros believe in trt, and everyone else says run it higher.
    Last edited by randy6969; 06-02-2007 at 12:06 PM.

Boof23 is offline New Member
    i'm running 500mg a week of test and 300mg of deca and i can't stop from trying to hump everything in sight.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    personaly i dont think it matters which is higher i run equal amounts and have to fuk/jo 5 x ed

Civic0 is offline Associate Member
    DON"T TAKE DECA ! i had deca dick for 11 months bro, it was the worst experience in my life....i will never do deca again, i was only running 400 mg's a week.....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic0
    DON"T TAKE DECA! i had deca dick for 11 months bro, it was the worst experience in my life....i will never do deca again, i was only running 400 mg's a week.....
    you dont even understand the situation, please do not chime in if your understanding of exogenous hormone usage has the equivalency to that of a turnup.

he isnt dumb enough to run a DECA only cycle as he stated: "i was thinking about running a test/deca cycle."

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Civic0
    DON"T TAKE DECA! i had deca dick for 11 months bro, it was the worst experience in my life....i will never do deca again, i was only running 400 mg's a week.....
    lmao,11 months,r u sure deca was the culprit

MRRoboto is offline Associate Member
    Hows your libido naturally? I'm a total perv, so I use testC and deca at equal dosages along with five weeks of Dbol . My girl can't keep up, I'm spankin it twice a day on my first cycle. I also dropped some coin on aromisin and nolva all the way through PCT and I experienced no negative side effects. Good luck bro!

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    With a higher test level, you will still have libido malfunction.......the situation will be the reciprocal. You will want to f*ck 24/7
    Think you meant "converse".

Quote Originally Posted by MRRoboto
    Hows your libido naturally? I'm a total perv, so I use testC and deca at equal dosages along with five weeks of Dbol . My girl can't keep up, I'm spankin it twice a day on my first cycle. I also dropped some coin on aromisin and nolva all the way through PCT and I experienced no negative side effects. Good luck bro!

naturally i think im ok.... never been the same after i did my pro-hormone cycle back when i was 18. I did 1ad and 4ad pct with 6oxo...how dumb was i... but my libido has been ok after that just nothing too crazy.... but im not a horny perv anymore... my sex drive isnt that crazy..... would it help if i take armidex with my test/deca cycle? i wanna do 200mg test e, and 400mg deca each week... with armidex .5mg ed and tongkat ali 1500 mg a day. sounds good? and also hcg 250iu twice a week.

Thread Information