Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

Iron horse nipple problem

long time no post eh?

ok, I had sign's and still do, of GYNO...

Im clean as of now, and was taking nolva at 20mgs daily for about a month when I discovered gyno. It was odd tho.. I was sitting in bed and just happened to decide to check my nips out and yes.. i got some fluid.
    never had any pain before or since that.. thats been the only thing telling me something was happening.

how long till this stops? I upped my nolva near the end for a bit, but still fluid. No noticable tissue growth however, just slight bumps if you feel around there.

does this mean I simply am not taking enough anti-e's? or what?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    what did your cycle look like bro?
    high androgens?
    lay it out here, but it sounds to me like the nolva should be upped to 40mg ed until symptoms subside. are you on clomid or anything else right now?

peace bb79

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    depends if u were on fina? or progesterone related drugs a50s? deca ? cos leaking nips can be from prolactin so in that case my new research tells me bromo may well be in order 1.25mg x 2 per day if not bb could be right I never known anyone get milk from estrogen gyno ? i think I heard of a little leak buut not to often

peace

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    wtf is bromo:/

didnt get signs of gyno until was on, test, primo, winny.

hmm...

and yes, clomid is starting, as well as the shoulder acne.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    if u get acne bad look into roaccutane or its mild and goes away you can use panthotenic acid I use pantho it works well for me. If you were on test primo winny can only see it being related to a build up of estrogen from the test it would be at its worst post cycle if u didnt run an anti e all the way through it would come on stronger at the end. I would up the nolva to 40 as bb said when it drops carry it on for another week at 20 then drop to 10 till end of clomid treatment or untill it subsides
    peace

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yes, I am the world's worse when it comes to gyno. I could probally write a book.. LOL. take Jason's and BB's advice and up your Nolv. I didn't see my gyno symptoms go away until about 80mg of Nolv/day, but I am one of the unlucky ones. I never had any fluid as you speak, but I make sure that I have plenty of anti esters during and post cycle. Armidex, is my fav, I swap out nolv, and armidex. For example, one day do 1ml of armidex, two days later, take a few nolv when symptoms start coming on. My armidex usually lasts about two days, then I start seeing gyno symtoms, (nips burn a bit). Then I know it is time to take some Nolv. I think that if you up your Nolv you will see that it will go away. I had lumps my last cycle, and someone suggested that I upped my dosage UNTIL it went away. I started out at 20, then 40, then 60, and 80mg seemed to be the magic number. It worked, my lumps went away and never came back, (knock on wood). Course at the time I was doing some heavy test. Good luck my friend, I feel for ya! I have been there.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Also a final note, post cycle, about 3 months after my cycle, my left nip got to where it would hurt sometimes. and my nips got sensitive, (now understand I was off my cycle for about 3 months, no androgens or AS what so ever). In fact, I wasn't even working out much. I went to see my doc, to find out what was wrong, and he put me on some Vioxx, (don't ask me why), but it seems to help. He tested me for AS and hormone levels, liver levels, etc, everything came back normal. He also checked me for gyno lumps and fluid, he said I didn't have gyno. Just my estrogen receptors where picking up the test my body was producting and converting. Man just talkinga bout this makes my nips hurt.. geezum let me go grab some Nolv.

bigtraps is offline Member
    Great Post Sicilian30....Now i don't feel so left in the dark. This will atleast help me out. Time to up the Nolva

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    IRON HORSE remember all that drama about me and my post about ANTI E's well u should of listened u j/k bro sorry to hear that ,get on YAHOO u punk ass so i can talk to u about shit like the old days

Thread Information